Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

WHAT DO YOU OFFER A MAN, A PIECE OF ASS? Gimme a fuckin break. If a girl wants you for your money and is that much of a needy high maintenance pathetic soul then your a fool, a sucker, your not a man your her cash machine. Get a job sweets, without a man paying your way in life you would not survive. Fuckin headcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    WHAT DO YOU OFFER A MAN, A PIECE OF ASS? Gimme a fuckin break. If a girl wants you for your money and is that much of a needy high maintenance pathetic soul then your a fool, a sucker, your not a man your her cash machine. Get a job sweets, without a man paying your way in life you would not survive. Fuckin headcase.
    Just because we dont think the same does'nt mean you have to call names and make fun of other people. I am a nice person.

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

how would you know if this is circumcized?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Nice people do not live off another persons hard earned money. Nice people do not sap a man of his earnings and leave him if he goes broke. Love is love and it should not matter how much money a man has , a relationship is 50 / 50 . You offer ass, nothing more, that shit can be found in a billion other places. Love for money not for love is bad Karma and one day that bad Karma will get you, you'll see. Old age eventually will come and you will try to stop it with some schmuck buying you surgeries but all that will happen is you'll look like a monster. Find real love, money sould not matter, find a mans heart and give him yours , no money in the world will save you without love . I do not wish BAD KARMA on you, you'll do all that yourself. I hope you find your way and find yourself so you can love for love, not a mans bank account.

Veteran Poster

Nice people do not live off another persons hard earned money. Nice people do not sap a man of his earnings and leave him if he goes broke. Love is love and it should not matter how much money a man has , a relationship is 50 / 50 . You offer ass, nothing more, that shit can be found in a billion other places. Love for money not for love is bad Karma and one day that bad Karma will get you, you'll see. Old age eventually will come and you will try to stop it with some schmuck buying you surgeries but all that will happen is you'll look like a monster. Find real love, money sould not matter, find a mans heart and give him yours , no money in the world will save you without love . I do not wish BAD KARMA on you, you'll do all that yourself. I hope you find your way and find yourself so you can love for love, not a mans bank account.
    Cha-ching!

... i mean co-sign

Junior Poster

Question : what if you meet this guy and he pays all your bills and gives you money. Your living lovely, but down the road something happens , he loses his job and he is stone broke, he can not afford to pay your bills or support you anymore, will you leave him? You're a disgrace!

opcorn opcorn opcorn opcorn opcorn

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Default Re: TS Nadia is back for now.

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    I have now updated the contact page on www.shemale-listing.com
    Hi Nadia! Glad to have you back here...Thanks for keeping us posted on all the TS clubs. btw, I thought that I recognized that site design:
    http://www.bluebloodracing.com/

Hope to see you around at Peanuts or Club Goddess...

Junior Poster

Default Re: TS Nadia is back for now.

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    I am now seeking for a new boyfriend. Preferably be a circumcised white male. Age 35-60. Weathy and willing to be upfront and not prudish about my monthly financial needs.
    Good luck!!

Gold Poster

I nominate Hostile as HA's ranking welcoming committee member.

Question, Hostile: What if the guy is okay with that arrangement? Depending on the man's lot in life, he might actually see this arrangement as a steal. Nadia's a bright and beautiful woman. Without knowing all the specifics at play here, aren't you being not just a tad judgmental, but also reaching on several fronts?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein