Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Quote Originally Posted by happyjack
    pretty impressed with yourself there mimi,nobody gives a shit about your stupid gucci glasses
    LMFAO... I'm definitely going to have to use that JPG in future arguments, Tom.

As an aside, the first pic does look great (not that there's anything wrong with the secondm, ass-in-the-air pic either).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    pretty impressed with yourself there mimi,nobody gives a shit about your stupid gucci glasses
    LMFAO... I'm definitely going to have to use that JPG in future arguments, Tom.

As an aside, the first pic does look great (not that there's anything wrong with the secondm, ass-in-the-air pic either).

-Quinn

ROFLMAO

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN ALL DAY !!!!!

Junior Poster

mimi , with all your whining about panic attacks,if you tried working on your personality somebody might actually like you,other than some losers who just want a cock in thier mouths.There are plenty of beautiful girls on here who know how to be nice .your shitty attitude takes away from your looks

still looking for a fun nyc girl for play and maybe more.I need to practice my skills

Silver Poster

mimi , with all your whining about panic attacks,if you tried working on your personality somebody might actually like you,other than some losers who just want a cock in thier mouths.There are plenty of beautiful girls on here who know how to be nice .your shitty attitude takes away from your looks

oh wow i have a beautiful attitude and lots of friends that LOVE to spend time with me !!!!!
    you came into my thread and started shit because it was the only thing to do ...
    NExt subject
    Aside from my bating suit shades and boy i was with this thread had absolutely nothing to do with panic attacks ... thats why i made that thread PANIC ATTACKS !!!! POST THAT SHIT IN THERE FAGGOT !!!!!!

i am a beautiful girl with a zero tolerance attitude for faggotry i'm not just going to lett you sit back on you fat cockhound ass (incase you forgot you want my dick in your mouth too faggot) and LET you come of a box of nuts on me and say whatever the fuck you want !!!! You wanna play the dozens
    I"M GAME FAG ! I FOUGHT WORSE MONSTERS THAN YOU ON BELMONT I KNOW HOW TO WIN THE HARD WAY !

<<<<<<<< clears throat.... i buy nice things cause i make the money .... i have nice things because i continue to make the money ..... i have regular costumers that shower me with money because i am a great safe clean nice wonderful provider .... so sit back and do not try to take on something that is bigger than your already morbidly obese size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haavartarcopy_126.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	184438  

Rookie Poster

Damn you are sexy I love women and you look like a real woman. I would definately work that out for you.

Without Struggle There Can Be No Progress

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hungone
    Damn you are sexy I love women and you look like a real woman. I would definately work that out for you.

aw thank you

Rookie Poster

where is tha cock

Panic attacks. Jeez! I have them at the mall, the supermart, the fucking local playground.

I don't =do= people. Really. It fucks me up, soundly.

To the root of the thread:

Babe, there's a reason that I call you "Firecracker".

Contrary to regular postings (Not necessarily popular opinion), you are not disliked but, I must confess, there are times that I'm happy to be a thousand miles away from your sweet ass.

Sometimes you are as explosive as my nickname for you.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell