Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mint website

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

The artificial dark-skin look is too ghetto for me. If she had naturally dark skin, fine.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    Says vids are DRM protected. Shame.
    Does that mean I can't save any video files to my computer? That would kill any purpose for me to join her site.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    I have one complaint,no forum.I belive every site needs a forum.
    Maybe it's because Mint doesn't speak any English.

Quote Originally Posted by hugochavez
    Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    Says vids are DRM protected. Shame.
    Does that mean I can't save any video files to my computer? That would kill any purpose for me to join her site.
    Basically. Can save to computer but will only play back if you are a member.

Quote Originally Posted by hugochavez
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    I have one complaint,no forum.I belive every site needs a forum.
    Maybe it's because Mint doesn't speak any English.
    Nope that's not the reason becasue she does speak English. I have chatted in English with Mint before on IM. You're not going to discuss the finer points of English literature with her but you'd have no trouble having a chat with her. I'd guess that most of her clientele speak English so she's had a financial incentive to learn.

I do agree that her site could use a forum, tho. But I don't expect she'd be the one maintaining it.

Mint is incredible. I prefer her natural complextion over that extreme tan though.

Her site is also very nicely designed. That would suck if she didn't get a proper % from the site. I absolutely despise DRM though.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    That's like $120.00!!!!

Which I guess is a lot of money in Thailand in comparison to what most people make.
    GG performers in eartern european countries (Bulgaria, Romania) get about $100-$150 for 2h of solo posing.
    I'm not commenting on whether it's a good price for their work or not, but it indeed seems to be within the average of what performers in "non western countries" get paid.

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rvince
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    That's like $120.00!!!!

Which I guess is a lot of money in Thailand in comparison to what most people make.
    GG performers in eartern european countries (Bulgaria, Romania) get about $100-$150 for 2h of solo posing.
    I'm not commenting on whether it's a good price for their work or not, but it indeed seems to be within the average of what performers in "non western countries" get paid.
    Well I've heard of girls in Thailand having to do 4-5 photo sets and video for $100 or $150- which of course no one is forcing them to do. It's a shocking figure for an American performer-but again that is a lot more $ there than in the US.

My hope is that if you are selling your own name and images to a website about YOU- that you are being compensated properly and not exploited.

AND I am not saying MINT IS or any of the girls- I am just hoping that they are making what they should.

She's a big star in that scene- and she should be making what she deserves.

And traditionally, gg rates start of less than ts rates for shoots-at least here in America. It's when they have a contract and become stars when they make a lot more.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

its thailand, there isnt a chance that they would be getting paid what they deserve, its sad really..
    the darker skin tone being of lower class would be related to working in the rice feilds, personaly i dont mind either way, i think asian girls are beautiful