Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

What happened on the last show of the Greatest American Hero? Did he ever find the book?

Junior Poster

As a kid i thought the Hulk TV show was the greatest. I am watching it now and i can't believe how freaking corny it is. Anyone remember the Flash's TV show? How about the super lame Mantis? Those were the days.

If you gonna get high... get high all the way.

Rookie Poster

I use to watch that show when I was younger the storyline was excellent a man who lost his wife was trying to get stronger. If I remember correctly he was married 3 times in the show and lost all 3 wives.....And the ending piano piece called correctly enough
    "the walking man" was great.

As for superhero tv nothing could beat the cartoons Spiderman and X-men of the mid 90's are legendary.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by todd1971
    I use to watch that show when I was younger the storyline was excellent a man who lost his wife was trying to get stronger. If I remember correctly he was married 3 times in the show and lost all 3 wives.....And the ending piano piece called correctly enough
    "the walking man" was great.
    I totally dig that piano piece, too. It's such a mesmerizing, yet forlorn piece of music.

It was the best piece possibly written to illustrate a man's angst in pursuing an ever more eluding peace within himself. Leaving his present hell, searching for solace in the future somewhere, hoping his past wouldn't yet again surface.

I do believe it's "The Lonely Man", not "walking."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nevergonnapost
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Does anyone remember a show called the greatest american hero or something like that,talk about goofy show.
    aliens gave the guy a super suit- but he lost the instruction book, brilliant!

( -be advised this is not a post- )
    That was another good stoner epic. We had a game,every time he screwed up we all had to take a bong hit.

Ancient Pervert.