Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I can understand why someone would say it's fake. After all now a days NASA struggles for a orbit of the Earth. By my math reach the Moon in '69. Mars in '79, People living on the the moon in '89 and by '99 exploring space. but the truth is the moon in '69 and in 2009........we replace the space shuttle with something new?

Veteran Poster

There's still a vestige of the Apollo program that's still being funded to this very day. What remains is a trailer with a high powered laser. The laser is reflected by equipment that was initally placed on the moon's surface by one of the landing missions. They have recorded measurements on a frequent (daily ?)basis since then to measure the drift of the moon from the earth. If we didn't actually land on the moon and this is all a hoax, who put the equipment there?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by todd1971
    I can understand why someone would say it's fake. After all now a days NASA struggles for a orbit of the Earth. By my math reach the Moon in '69. Mars in '79, People living on the the moon in '89 and by '99 exploring space. but the truth is the moon in '69 and in 2009........we replace the space shuttle with something new?
    Consider that at it's height, NASA was receiving 5.5% of the Federal Budget (FY 1966). IF we'd kept spending at that level (it would be about $150 billion dollars this year instead of $18 billion), I'm fairly confident we would be living on the moon, have sent men (or women) to Mars and explored even more of the Solar system.

http://www.richardb.us/nasa.html

Alright Then.

Junior Poster

I was part of the camera crew and I can confirm it was a fake. It was not the moon. We actually recorded it on Mars.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    Personally I find it hard to believe that we were able to go to the moon 40 years ago, yet we've never gone back? We can't even get a rover to land correctly on Mars without it failing so the thought that there were astronauts dancing on the moon is highly implausible.
    Are you serious??? Let's think about this. Mars has an atmosphere, which makes it very difficult to land something there (btw- The rover send thousands of pictures back from Mars...failed huh?), the moon has an atmosphere so thin as to be almost negligible. Oh, and Mars 35 million miles from earth at it's closest orbit, the moon is only 238,000 miles away.

We haven't been back because it's expensive and we'd rather waste our money fighting pointless wars.

Also, if we never landed on the moon, how do you explain the American flag which is visible through a high powered telescope?

Get real.

Rookie Poster

Default moon landing

all I can say is that the world lives in a society that lets it's self be controlled by media and government propaganda.

I say believe what you want to believe... but sh_t sometimes I think life would be better if we just know the straight fact.

anyways someone throw some shemale moons in this thread to get the party going

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Or are you really that stupid?
    Chef, as you should know after 3 years, yes, he really really is.

Musta been a rhetorical question.

Check
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_(documentary)
    The movie is available on amazon...

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

Rookie Poster

People who think we didn't go to the moon, are being DELIBERATELY ignorant.

Every single tired-out clapped-out silly idea put forward by these nutballs, has been explained over and over again. These conspiracy nuts don't bother looking at the explanations. They just keep pointing to the same tired photos or some other cockamamie thing.