Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: JENNIFER PARIZ IN TOKYO! TRANNY CLUBS IN TOKYO, JAPAN ?

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Hello everyone,

Im going to Tokyo, Japan for a modeling job/ photo shoot. Im going to be busy most of the time but I might have some free time.

Im curious if theres any clubs/bars or hang outs in Tokyo that anyone would recommend me visiting! Any tips would help!

Thanks,

Jennifer

http://www.jenniferparis.net

Fyi MissParis Toyko is a Allnight Club no where should be really Quiet.
    Here is a few new pics of me! See more on my site!

Gold Poster

Default when your in tokyo..................

LA SAISON club in Shinjuku has a show with transsexual artists

if you do not speak Japanese its hard but Japanese is not hard to learn

there are places that are available to you near shinjuku, I think its kabuchoi

I used a bunch of these publications to find my way aroud japan like

http://forum.japantoday.com/

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Jenn, you are like a beautiful anime character

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Default Tokyo

The TS populated clubs in Shinjuku are either karaoke clubs/brothels or straight up brothels. Mostly Thai LBs. The only place I've seen TS's out in public in Tokyo is in Roponggi in Wall Street or Motown. If you want to see an international mix of professionals, go to Heartland at the base of Roponggi Hills, where it's easy to meet people and because it is an educated crowd, perhaps you'll find it a comfortable and tolerant atmosphere. The clubs in Tokyo, like Vanilla and Milk, are fun but overrated (and the dancing is comical). I like a place in Ebisu that has great live music from around the world (last band I saw there was an African band with Brazilian Japanese members on drums). It's called What the Dickens (how appropriate for this forum) and the website is: http://www.whatthedickens.jp/. For more info, contact me.

Rookie Poster

I'm sure you're not only asking for TS club/bar recommendations!

Roppongi is a great place for a nice night out, lot of expats and english speakers around here, hundreds of venues. Ginza is more upscale, cafe culture kind of place. Shibuya is hectic and mad, not great for a night out, kabuki-cho has "only for japanese" prostitution.

However, there are hidden gems scattered all around Tokyo. Getting a copy of the local english guide (like time out) would help.

Having said all this, my info is almost 9 years old, I left Tokyo early 2000.

AMK

Gold Poster

Default NO! GAIJIN

doesn't japan still have the no gaijin thing going on there?

no foreigners=no gaijin

There is a lot of "the no gaijin thing going on there", but not everything. There are an awful lot of places for the adult business which as very "no gaijin" , but a few where we can go. It's not dissimilar to in the US, where there are tons of Asian massage parlors which are "Asian only", but some which will. But also as in the US, the "good one's" tend to be the one's which won't allow non-Asians, and the one's with women who are past their prime and "need" to go to the lower end places end up.

OTOH, there are plenty of foreign girls working at some of the bars, where the blond hair/blue eyes thing is the attraction for Japanese businessmen.

Nonetheless, as in most places, fluently speaking the native language can get you into places which normally might exclude foreigners.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158