Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

The US is the only Western culture where this is the norm.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I realize that you, being English and all, this information is probably hurtful for you to see/hear. But I assure you, whether or not you choose to accept or reject religious faith, both the bible and Koran (Qur'an), you can not deny the fact that they both espoused and promoted circumcision CENTURIES before modern medicine was even invented. Now it's the year 2008 and man made medicine recently, or at least fairly recently, decided it wanted to catch up to the wisdom of the holy word. I find that facinating........don't you? No offense Seanchai, but apparently the word of both the Bible and Koran are wiser than you, and many times over.

So I'll just close out with a simple requote my friend, and I feel bad that you yourself are probably uncircumcised, you being English and all.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/...umcision2.html
    Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin.

Good luck to you too.
    I am actually circumcised and I am English. I am way more intelligent and informed than both the Bible and the Koran, unfortuantely, your racism and small mindness, speak for themselves.

Your quoting the Bible and the Koran as factual? Just what is fascinating? Surely, if God is all his wisdom created Man in image of himself, then he is therefore NOT circumcised - and we are imperfect and need a cleric to cut off a piece of skin.
    They are religious fantasies and you seem to think because they say that you have to be circumcised because of faith, then it's a must have for health reasons?

Your reasoning shows your lack of intelligence.
    Your quoting of religious texts to support medical facts, is pitiful.

I do not disagree, that circumcision does have advantages over STD's, I've read the same research. However, which idiot ... oh, ArmaniXXX I forgot, fucks girls without a condom on it when they don't know their medical history.
    Having all your teeth removed (some religions preach this) would save you getting rotting teeth and from having to brush - but we'd see that as barbaric?

BTW if Christianity is so big on circumcision, then how come none of the old world countries either Protestant or Catholic (Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, etc) ever asked for their member to be circumcised?

Your an idiot & a fool Armani, pity you? Not really, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    can senators also be lobbyists? i dont think so

PICK A SIDE ARMANI, WE'RE AT WAR!!
    (Colbert, lol)
    I like you more and more each time I come to this site Alyssa. Not only are you f*%$ing hot but now I find your a Colbert report fan. Thats about all I need in a woman. lol

Rookie Poster

Using the Bible to support circumcision is pretty weak. The Bible says so many different things, that it is easy for someone to cherry-pick a portion of it to "prove" a particular point. If you look deeper into the New Testament, there is more of an anti-circumcision tone and the Christian church has never actively advocated circumcision.

But it's probably better to look at the official opinion of the American Medical Association. And, keep in mind this statement is coming from a country that is generally very pro-circumcision:

Existing scientific evidence demonstrates potential medical benefits of newborn male circumcision; however, these data are not sufficient to recommend routine neonatal circumcision. In circumstances in which there are potential benefits and risks, yet the procedure is not essential to the child's current well-being, parents should determine what is in the best interest of the child. To make an informed choice, parents of all male infants should be given accurate and unbiased information and be provided the opportunity to discuss this decision. If a decision for circumcision is made, procedural analgesia should be provided.
    http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/13585.html

That's a pretty lukewarm endorsement...

In terms of STD prevention, it does seem logical that circumcision may help reduce infection because it causes the skin of the glans penis to become less like a mucous membrane and more keratinized (more similar to the rest of the skin covering our bodies. This theoretically provides a tougher barrier for bacteria and viruses. On the other hand, the foreskin contains many immune system cells that may help defend against infection.

Nevertheless, getting circumcised to prevent STDs is probably not a great strategy and is heavily outweighed by wise choice of partners and adhering to safe sex practices.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

The US is the only Western culture where this is the norm.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I realize that you, being English and all, this information is probably hurtful for you to see/hear. But I assure you, whether or not you choose to accept or reject religious faith, both the bible and Koran (Qur'an), you can not deny the fact that they both espoused and promoted circumcision CENTURIES before modern medicine was even invented. Now it's the year 2008 and man made medicine recently, or at least fairly recently, decided it wanted to catch up to the wisdom of the holy word. I find that facinating........don't you? No offense Seanchai, but apparently the word of both the Bible and Koran are wiser than you, and many times over.

So I'll just close out with a simple requote my friend, and I feel bad that you yourself are probably uncircumcised, you being English and all.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/...umcision2.html
    Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin.

Good luck to you too.
    I am actually circumcised and I am English. I am way more intelligent and informed than both the Bible and the Koran, unfortuantely, your racism and small mindness, speak for themselves.

Your quoting the Bible and the Koran as factual? Just what is fascinating? Surely, if God is all his wisdom created Man in image of himself, then he is therefore NOT circumcised - and we are imperfect and need a cleric to cut off a piece of skin.
    They are religious fantasies and you seem to think because they say that you have to be circumcised because of faith, then it's a must have for health reasons?

Your reasoning shows your lack of intelligence.
    Your quoting of religious texts to support medical facts, is pitiful.

I do not disagree, that circumcision does have advantages over STD's, I've read the same research. However, which idiot ... oh, ArmaniXXX I forgot, fucks girls without a condom on it when they don't know their medical history.
    Having all your teeth removed (some religions preach this) would save you getting rotting teeth and from having to brush - but we'd see that as barbaric?

BTW if Christianity is so big on circumcision, then how come none of the old world countries either Protestant or Catholic (Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, etc) ever asked for their member to be circumcised?

Your an idiot & a fool Armani, pity you? Not really, it's not worth it.

Who's racist?

I fuck white bitches on the regular son....real talk.

LOL

If someone decides he wants his cock to be cut,I donīt throw a stone.Its his or her cock.Although i think its a form of genital mutilation,by far not so bad as female genital mutilation but it is one.

Lets supposse that cut cocks are a advantage regarding stds.As already seanchai wrote why donīt you take a rubber??Or does anyone with a cut penis does not take a rubber cause he is cut?

Regarding a uncut cock stinks:Before you fuck or suck just wash it!And there is no problem.

When you wear socks or shoes and you sweat and your feet begin to stink.Would anyone demand to ampute everyones feet to avoid smelling?

Again when someone wants his or her cock to be cut.Do it.But demanding that everyone must be cut...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    If someone decides he wants his cock to be cut,I donīt throw a stone.Its his or her cock.Although i think its a form of genital mutilation,by far not so bad as female genital mutilation but it is one.

Lets supposse that cut cocks are a advantage regarding stds.As already seanchai wrote why donīt you take a rubber??Or does anyone with a cut penis does not take a rubber cause he is cut?

Regarding a uncut cock stinks:Before you fuck or suck just wash it!And there is no problem.

When you wear socks or shoes and you sweat and your feet begin to stink.Would anyone demand to ampute everyones feet to avoid smelling?

Again when someone wants his or her cock to be cut.Do it.But demanding that everyone must be cut...

Mr. Tea and Crumpets is just talkin his brand of bullshit.

I wear a rubber EVERYTIME

But the facts and the truth of the real world is not everyone does. People come to this country everyday and bring their diseases with them, just like that latest "killer staph" outbreak.

People with uncut cocks are a health menace and epidemic waiting to happen. Hell, it's already happening, and it's only gonna get worse with the human population exploding the way it is.

So yeah, I wish the U.S. government would step in and do what dirty mothafucka's parents wouldn't.

Professional Poster

Have the English gotten better with their dental care lately? Serious question...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Have the English gotten better with their dental care lately? Serious question...

A little

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amy_tooth_208.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	178115  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Dental care was always actually very good in the UK - free dental care for children and reduced for adults (apart from cosmetic surgery). What we did not have were dentists insisting on braces (retainers), caps, filing down teeth, etc and other forms of cosmetic surgery just to fill their pockets, they leave that up to the individual at a later date.
    British teeth may not look the most even but they're healthy, strong and clean.