Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Sniff.......but I was the camera man on that vid in the store.

Seriously though.......This is not art, or even cinema.

This is life. Mimi is an entertaining person, that's why her train vid has been passed around so much. This is a reflection on what happens when you are around her. No writing, no pre-planning just turn on the cam and see where life goes.

Anti you cannot compare it to real film making although I bet there would be a great story if someone actually did that. And Youtube is one of the greatest communication vehicles invented since the telephone. Yeah 99.99% of stuff on there is crap but that one .01% allows anyone to reach the masses with messages that need to be seen. Not pure freedom of speech but as close as we have been in a long time.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    I keep on tellin some of you nasty motherfuckers that uncut cocks have a significantly greater chance of gettin shit like this.
    shit like what ????
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I'm talkin about shit like herpes and other shit like Staph and stuff.

Uncut cocks are more risky to themselves and to others. Of course, all the uncut people, they are in denial. I mean, who the hell wants to be told that they are a health risk.

You're cut Mimi, so don't trip........just remember what I'm sayin though........it's real talk.

Silver Poster

I keep on tellin some of you nasty motherfuckers that uncut cocks have a significantly greater chance of gettin shit like this.
    shit like what ????

Uncut cocks are more risky to themselves and to others. Of course, all the uncut people, they are in denial. I mean, who the hell wants to be told that they are a health risk.

You're cut Mimi, so don't trip........just remember what I'm sayin though........it's real talk.
    GROSS

Silver Poster

I wish that was my dick in your mouth mimi!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    I wish that was my dick in your mouth mimi!

omg

shit like what ????

ignorance is bliss obviously. please dont post your crap opinions as facts. all it takes is a little google to prove this idiot wrong.

shit like what ????

ignorance is bliss obviously. please dont post your crap opinions as facts. all it takes is a little google to prove this idiot wrong.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulyboombatz
    shit like what ????

thanks for calling me an idiot it really makes you look alot smarter

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

shit like what ????

Hey Mimi

Are you upset with me?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    shit like what ????

Hey Mimi

Are you upset with me?

why would i be mad at you ???????? i love you baby