Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpeiEIEIO
    I've been dating the same pre-op for over 7 years.

Havn't paid for sex in over 15.

After reading some of your posts, I wouldn't date or pay you anyway.
    Well, as someone who has met Kira in real life and only had to pay for a couple of drinks and a movie ticket, you'll never know what an intelligent, funny and engaging person she is. Just don't tell her that Batista is gay or she'll punch you in the kidneys like she did to me. Mahalo

Matt

PS. Just kidding about the punching thing. She did try to stab me with one of those margarita umbrellas though.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06

Well, as someone who has met Kira in real life and only had to pay for a couple of drinks and a movie ticket, you'll never know what an intelligent, funny and engaging person she is. Just don't tell her that Batista is gay or she'll punch you in the kidneys like she did to me. Mahalo

Matt

PS. Just kidding about the punching thing. She did try to stab me with one of those margarita umbrellas though.
    Grrr! Dave Batista is not gay. Oh, can you make me sound any more easy. You made it sound like I put out for a cpl of drinks and movie....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batista_2_189.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	174776   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batista_9_112.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	174777  

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Veteran Poster

The one TS I loved, I would have married any day, and 'not given a fuck about how it read in the report sheet' to quote a film.

But thats just me.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Rookie Poster

Plain and simple... there are three transexuals i'd out myself for: Mariana Cordoba, Jennifer Paris, and Nicole Neuman... that's it... so for me it's about how hot they are... just being honest.

-M

I'm sure you get asked to have sex for money, what with the way you look and all, I bet it happens all the time. Truck stops and seedy clubs are filled with your type of men.

You can't help but be jealous of my girlfriend and me. It shows in the way you attack a simple comment I made. We have love, something you wish so badly for but will never have because of your attitude.

I didn't attack whats her name, I just made a simple reply to her post. You took offense because you need the attention, and grasp at even the slightest negative, petty straws of it. She didn't seem to mind, but you jumped at the chance to draw attention to yourself again.

So who decides on your color schemse and hair styles, Barnum or Bailey?
    Jealous? please! LOL

If I wanted a guy like you, I might try a truck stop, but I would probably have better luck at a Hometown Buffet.

No thanks!!

I'll stick to Peanuts. For me thats the best nightclub on the west coast full of hot and generous men.

For you its what people mistakenly try to feed you at that circus you are so fond of referencing.

FK

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

Matt

Grrr! Dave Batista is not gay. Oh, can you make me sound any more easy. You made it sound like I put out for a cpl of drinks and movie....
    Well, you're not denying it either Kira. And you did let me pet your pussy .... cat. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

Matt

<-oh my! i failed again and again!
    how could i do

oh Kira, do you like Batista?
    do you watch WWE or Pro-wrestling?
    i love that!

Batista is cool and soooooooooooo sexy!
    l fall in love with his back!

and these time,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3cT6wCzjKU
    (<-WRESTLEMANIA 21 PROMO)
    he was best of me!

how about think-tison tomko?
    He is cool, too. but some time..He look like that just trying will be same Batista. hmmm...

do you know Great Muta(=Kaiji mutoh)? He is japanese Wrestler.
    now, he is sooo dandy guy. isn't him?

Great Muta vs. GREAT MUTA (Johnny Stamboli=Rellik)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIWjbRNKA1w
    <-in here he crashed truck

and he quarreled in the ring with Hogan.
    heard that?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8f-p0tkCuZg

I think, this is best Muta's entrance ever! but the match is sucks...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Wq0YdbHlxo

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by desolationangel
    Just for the record: I'm 25, single, a college graduate, employed full-time, and I live about 30 minutes from NYC.

If any transsexual girl out there wants a real boyfriend, here I am.

I don't need to hide anything from anyone. If people have a problem with my sexuality, then I don't want those people in my life anyway. Why would I want friends who are that judgmental?

So maybe all you've written is true of most t-girl admirers, but not this one. Not at all.
    That would ring a little more true if you had your own pic as your avatar, disclosed even your first name or an email address in your profile, or if your AIM profile, in a different screen name no less, wasn't also empty.

FK
    Felicia,
    How are you? Hopefully everything is ok with you today.
    Recently, I tried to talk to a tgirl & tried to develop a friendship with her before pursuing a relationship. Unfortunately, it did not turn out either way with me. I found out in a not so subtle way that she didn't want to have anything to do with me. This was my first experience ever talking to a tgirl to try to see if a relationship was possible, but I treated her with nothing but respect & did not get the same in return.
    The next tgirl I meet & if she is really nice, will get the same chance as I would give a genetic girl on pursuing a relationship. I tried to do that with that tgirl, but at least I know in my heart that I tried my best & feel good knowing I gave her nothing but my kindness from my heart. That's the type of guy that I am, showing respect when you meet a tgirl or a genetic girl. I am probably one of the few guys in this forum that would date a tgirl & not be ashamed to take her out in public. If you are compatible with someone, why not give it a chance to develop into something special?
    I seem to have a hard time meeting anyone & it's probably due to myself being shy at the first contact. When I do open up, I quickly warm up to that person, but maybe my chance was lost due to my initial contact with her.
    Your reply to desolationangel is right on target, as he probably has something to hide & wants what most of the guys are seeking with a company of a tgirl. Not me, I'm just a guy with old-fashioned values on treating a woman with respect. I have nothing to hide & met a few of the forum members at one of Sunny D's parties recently. The ladies I met that night were really nice. Below is my pic & this is my proof that I'm one of the few guys that are bold enough to show my actual pic in this forum & again, I have nothing to hide.
    Take care.

Staten Island's Wu Tang Clan!
    These guys are the best!

Charlie: thanks for reply. Its great that you are so open, but I recognize its not for everyone yet. My only problem with Desolation Angel was that his deeds didn't match his brave words.

If more guys would walk the walk they talk, like you, then this life would lose its secrecy and its stigma. People don't fear things when they become familar with them. But until society is more accepting, people will naturally avoid rejection. Its a catch 22 for now, but hopefully more people will catch up to you, or at least follow in your footprints.

FK

Rookie Poster

Default We all pay for sex one way or another

Guys get real....To the guys that say they never pay for sex, bullshit.

Dating:
    You go out on a date to a nice restaurant: $150
    Movie with just two cokes (full from dinner) : $50
    Coffee/Drinks at a local club afterwards: $100
    Cab home, maybe with her: $30
    So you dropped $330 and you may or may not get "any"

Wrong Wife:
    My second wife was the perfect example.
    She was hot to trot when we met, couldn't get enough in the bedroom.
    Dated for 3 years before we got married.
    As soon as the wedding was over she became frigid.
    We had sex maybe 6 times a year for the two years I tried to make the marriage work. When we divorced, I walked out the door and left her everything. It was worth it to move on and be rid of her. She got $30k worth of furniture and furnishings, and I got another $30k in bills plus it cost me $20k to sell the house after she left and trashed it. And no I never cheated on her or got any on the side during our marriage. So of the 12 times we probably had sex in two years, it cost me $60,000. I figure that was $5k a time. Very expensive sex .

So we pay one way or another...maybe not handing her the cash....but we pay!

"The only free sex is sex with yourself"