Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

want living with..

marriage maybe

first need love..

Default Very good question!

I've always thought that as long as I meet the right George Clooney, and we feel the same way, then yes. I could consider settling down forever with my George Clooney.

A girl can't afford to let divorce worry her, as otherwise they may never find happiness with the George Clooney thats right for them....

Seriously though, its a good question. I do know t-girls that have got married, but I don't think its for me. I've always preferred my independence, its very much part of who I am.

I mean, never say never, but I've never felt close enough to a guy to begin to think like that.

Junior Poster

Marriage is a prison.

You never give me your money. You only give me your funny paper.

Rookie Poster

I've always wanted to marry a t-girl. Most were to busy trying to ajust to the lifestyle to settle down.
    that is so sad, but I love t-girls, they are the only relationships i want!

loving she cock, and she males. Looking for LTR with TS

Rookie Poster

If I didn't want to have my own kids some day then I'd have no problem with it.

Default Marriage

I DID marry my transgendered girlfriend. When we met, she was non op. When we married, she was post op.

Our marriage broke down last year for reasons not related to gender issues.

Marriage with a transgendered person is very possible, if you are able to fall in love with a person, rather than a body part.

Professional Poster

I dont wanna get married, period. I have spent 14 years trying to get chicks, took 5 years just to get a date, and I do not wanna 'settle down' from a life that seems beyond settled already :P

I wanna live, and I am sorry, I don't wanna be one of those guys who had one or two chicks before getting married, no thanks.

Besides, marriage is a bit overated.....to me, having a wife, 2.3 kids, white picket fence, 30 year mortage and an SUV.....not for me. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Yeah, I would like it very much. Not independent and never got bored or hostile in any of my past relationships. Most likely not till I'm well in my 30s though.

Rookie Poster

Default as a non ass kissing guy

honestly i would love the idea of maaiage to a lady boy, i agree with the guy, it's not some fetishy thing it's about the love of this certian genre of person.

i love, love

Junior Poster

Some interesting responses here. I see where u guys are comin from with the whole divorce thing. Exactly what makes me super hesitant about marrying a gg, let alone a tg. However, I think Id be much more willing and inclinded to marry a tgirl then I would a gg.