Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Kim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuji_pics5_234_834_171.jpg 
Views:	1129 
Size:	351.7 KB 
ID:	171699  

Veteran Poster

It's too bad not all women appreciate men that treat them with respect. There are many women that incapable of appreciating gentlemen. Men want to feel appreciated just as much as women.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie31
    Yoda,
    Happy Easter!
    Thanks for the reply back & glad to meet you! I am a man that firmly believes that a woman is to be treated with respect 100%. I guess I took after my dad on seeing how he treated my mom. My mom & dad were together 41-1/2 years before he passed away in 3/2006. They never took each other for granted & their relationship never wavered, but in fact seemed just as strong from what I remembered when I was really young. They expressed open communication, respecting each other, being there for each other, no matter what, as the keys why they worked out many years together. I am an open minded man that sees even the beautiful women in this forum can even be the woman I am looking for. I really do believe that completely. If you limit your options, you can shut yourself out on meeting your special someone that will give you the same respect as you will give back to her. I know my replies are long, but I like to be honest & this gives people that read the replies a good understanding what I am all about.
    Take care.

Rookie Poster

Floyd,
    Thanks for the reply & glad to meet you as well! You are correct in your reply that many of the women I have dated in the past indeed fail to comprehend on how to give you the same respect back as what you give back to the woman that you are with. This is why many relationships fail due to the man or woman being self-centered, not giving a full effort to your partner. I think some of the nice, beautiful ladies here can relate on I feel about finding that someone special. Maybe posting here & the ladies can see that I am genuine in my responses in this forum. I do believe it is possible that I can meet that woman anytime in the near future. I think I will be attending the parties advertised here on a regular basis shortly. I never made the effort because I am too involved in my working career, family needs, such as being a caregiver to my dad until he passed away 2 years ago. I made sure all the family needs were taken care of before & after his passing so my mom is taken care of. In an Asian culture, your family is very important part of your life. I devoted too much time to these things to seek out relationships as a result.
    Take care.

By the way, thank you, bigscore! That picture of Kim is great because we now have another beautiful woman's picture for this topic.

Rookie Poster

to me the hottest ts in nyc/nnj area is kiara topazz,perfect tits,nice ass,great personality and OMG a bigger cock than mine ! mmmmmmm

Junior Poster

Sunny, Allanah, Jennifer are all very pretty and sexy, any man would be happy the them but the perfect "girl" is Yasmeen Lee, you can't beat her exotic flavor.

Veteran Poster

the number 1 TS in NYC would be the one that charges the most money, since 'as they say' u get what u pay for....right?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    All the girls mentioned in this thread have beautiful faces. IMHO though the title of "best boobs" has to go to Allanah. Hottest black girl title goes to Sexxxy jade.
    Gotta agree with you. All of the girls mentioned are beautiful. Allanah and Sexy Jade set the bar high...with Jennifer Paris right up there too.

Well, I guess somebody on this website is too friggin' thin-skinned and afraid of freedom of speech, since my perfectly honest and respectful response to Leora about her fee being high was deleted. How pathetic! Are people on this site so hyper-sensitive that they will not allow any constructive criticism? How Un-American.

edit: Situation explained/quasi-resolved. Nothing to see here.

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandyspring
    Erm... what happened to my post? Just curious. I didn't think I did anything wrong in saying Leora got my vote...?
    Oh no, not another deleted post episode I thought that this nonsense would stop, but oh well.

Leora, you are cute

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.