Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DAMN ...

Rookie Poster

I love the casual pics. That's how you can see how beautiful a person is when she's not wearing make-up and just doing day to day things.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by absolutecarla
    I love the casual pics. That's how you can see how beautiful a person is when she's not wearing make-up and just doing day to day things.

I LIVE CARLA ... WILL YOU BE IN CHAT TODAY ??? HOPE SO SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S GONNA GO DOWN .

Rookie Poster

Hey girl, I'll be there till noon. Gorilla Room goin' down? I really hope not.

5 Star Poster

Stop fronting Mimi. My face is not only unwashed but also uncut... You on the other hand....

have to disassemble yourself before you go to bed.

What's more interesting to me is home girl in the pictures with Mimi. That persons statements to the police did more than anything to ensure that I had my way in court. She saw almost ALL of what went down and told the truth. Which is that neither of us were passive but one of us crossed the line from a heated discussion and it wasn't me. This same person Kelly Shore in the "fight club" initially thought I was lying about her presence. She was all like "I'm goona call so and so in NY and see if that's true." .

Any way Mimi my business with you is all done now legally I can dispose of your stuff as I see fit. I'm sure the good will will be thrilled to get your clothes and some homeless person will love your bed. Your cat's well what can I say the two older ones had a good run, and I think I'll rename Billy to Silvester (like in the cartoons).

I win. Becuse as JWBL has said many times. This is just internet bull shit. and IRL I am the looser with a education, job, car, and apartment of my own. :P

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I win. Becuse as JWBL has said many times. This is just internet bull shit. and IRL I am the looser with a education, job, car, and apartment of my own. :P
    Congratulations on becoming an adult...plan on making anymore Youtube vids where you yell at your Mom? Don't you think it's ironic that you misspell 'loser' right before you trumpet your education?

BTW, you don't win. Anyone who listened to your evasive, convoluted explanation of the situation in chat a few weeks ago knows your full of shit. JW asked you direct and pointed questions that you couldn't answer the same way twice. Every answer you gave was subtly different, which says to all that while there may be a kernel of truth, your embellishing your side of the argument.

em·bel·lish /ɛmˈbɛlɪʃ/ Pronunciation[em-bel-ish] –verb (used with object)
    -to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.

Here's to you

ME ME MEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

who gives a fuck about this argument...MiMi is WAAAYYYY Hotter...and for some of us shallow people, that's all that matters!

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Congratulations on becoming an adult...plan on making anymore Youtube vids where you yell at your Mom? Don't you think it's ironic that you misspell 'loser' right before you trumpet your education?
    That's just the point. She talks like she's cured cancer when she hasn't even been able to assemble the trapings of a grown adults life.

BTW, you don't win. Anyone who listened to your evasive, convoluted explanation of the situation in chat a few weeks ago knows your full of shit. JW asked you direct and pointed questions that you couldn't answer the same way twice. Every answer you gave was subtly different, which says to all that while there may be a kernel of truth, your embellishing your side of the argument.

em·bel·lish /ɛmˈbɛlɪʃ/ Pronunciation[em-bel-ish] –verb (used with object)
    -to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.

I answered his questions directly you guys just did not understand the answers. ( we talked about educational loans and grants and the fact that under certain conditions the government will forgive your stafford loans. Apparently some people have never heard of that. In particular if I work for the government at one of their labs "after school". Which I meant as meaing after graduation not as I am in school. )

One of my alleged embellishments was the presence of home girl in those pictures.

Why don't you all just face it. For some reason seeing a transsexuals have some main stream success make you uncomfortable. Not just me. Bitches here seem to hate on anyone who has done anything IRL that is worth half a damm.

Junior Poster

Man this is why the forum sucks alot, people argue in nearly every thread. God damn fucking R-Tards...

Stop fronting Mimi. My face is not only unwashed but also uncut... You on the other hand....

have to disassemble yourself before you go to bed.

What's more interesting to me is home girl in the pictures with Mimi. That persons statements to the police did more than anything to ensure that I had my way in court. She saw almost ALL of what went down and told the truth. Which is that neither of us were passive but one of us crossed the line from a heated discussion and it wasn't me. This same person Kelly Shore in the "fight club" initially thought I was lying about her presence. She was all like "I'm goona call so and so in NY and see if that's true." .

Any way Mimi my business with you is all done now legally I can dispose of your stuff as I see fit. I'm sure the good will will be thrilled to get your clothes and some homeless person will love your bed. Your cat's well what can I say the two older ones had a good run, and I think I'll rename Billy to Silvester (like in the cartoons).

Let it go