"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Whats More Difficult? Going Unbeaten or Winning the SuperBol

I thought I would invade your guy space with this Question? Wow cool room, but I would rather shop...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Gold Poster

Going unbeaten is more difficult because you have to win 16 games in a row without a lost,winning the superbowl takes one game.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Whats More Difficult? Going Unbeaten or Winning the Supe

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I thought I would invade your guy space with this Question? Wow cool room, but I would rather shop...
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Going unbeaten is more difficult because you have to win 16 games in a row without a lost,winning the superbowl takes one game.
    With that said they had better win the superbowl or it now becomes the team that chocked in the playoffs after going undefeated in the regular season, but yeah going undefeated is impressive, you figure somewhere they would slip up. We hear about the Miami Dolphins team that went undefeated because they won the Superbowl as well. I still think the Colts may have something to say to New England.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Junior Poster

I think going undefeated is the harder task, but it is completely meaningless without a superbowl win-but i think the Pats are up to it. 19-0 is the real undefeated season for them.

Je suis Scottish Santa

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Tom Brady is HAWT!!!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

tom brady is an average joe at best!

GOTTA LOVE THE PERFECT NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

well there have been 42 Superbowl winners and only team has gone undefeated so you do the math

on any given day any team can upset a favorite.

1980 The USA hockey team shocks the world by defeating the seemingly unstoppable Russian team in the winter olympics

1982 Chaminade of Hawaii beats Virginia in what is considered the biggest upset in college hoops history

1990 Buster Douglas stunned the universe by knocking out Mike Tyson

Going undefeated in the NFL is a very tough thing to do considering the high amount of injuries each team suffers throughout the season.Its a testament to the coaching staffs of both the Dolphins and the Pats that they were able to maintain a consistent level of execution and excellence for an entire season....the Super Bowl is only one game.

Junior Poster

In 42 seasons, only 1 team has done it-- 1972 Dolphins
    In 42 seasons, 42 teams have won the Super Bowl.

It's not even a debate