Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    bump to show my new avatar... :P
    Another great pic Jen, though there are a few too many leaves in that top. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Junior Poster

I always find it more amusing to let the person dig deeper and deeper... once they are all the way down and have no way out is when things are the most amusing.

Professional Poster

I've heard some doozies.

Usually, what I do is repeat what the person said back to them. Then I leave it alone for a while. Then I change some small part of it later on and see where they go with it.

Lies that really bother me, because some things I can't let go:

I'm black and cuban (uhhhh...there are black cubans, how come you don't speak spanish or know what a molleja is?)

I'm Spanish and Chinese (uhhhhh...you're from El Salvador and you have chinky eyes)

I'm in school (I'm not even going there....HOW COME YOU NEVER GO OR CRACK A BOOK?!?)

Grrrrrrrr......I'm annoyed

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

They all lie. Their life is made up of deception. It's all about money and not much else. I think this will all come crashing down in 2009. We are working on legislation to outlaw the term Female for a non op TS. This has all gotten out of control and the bullshit needs to stop. You are a male until you get a vagina. Stop trying to ripoff the government and you're clients. The TS genre is not real. It is entirely fabricated. Any person that wants or needs to change sex should do so in a discrete, private fashion. There should be no such thing as a woman with a cock. This is an escape and probably a mental illness. Would you mutilate your body unless money was involved? Of course not.
    You make it all about sex and then you die. How about some real people that do this for the right reasons. These days there are very few. I think it's time for a documentary on the dubious girls that use sex and ultimately end up looking like a 50 yr old man with fake tits. How short sighted they are and what a pathetic existence they live. It's a sickness.

Professional Poster

It was fun while it lasted......

8 pages.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Default ok u can do moor nice

ok u can do moor nice