Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Jen English you aren't alone. She makes most people here fed up. But then few peole with brains enter arguments with unstable trannies.

It was hilarious when she was strutting around about New Years time thinking she was going to be made moderator.

Well, her wish has been made true! She gets to kick people about of Userplane...

BTW RE: your new posting style. Do not expect the US posters to 'get it'

Junior Poster

I love the drama here, don't get me wrong. The thing is though I've yet to see Jennifer Justice write anything positive for the 2 weeks I've been here. I couldn't care less if she stays or goes, but I think she could benefit from some intense therapy sooner rather than later. There must be something triggering the way she behaves so in a sense I feel sorry for her because she's not in control of her self.

She casts a dark cloud over this place when she calls guys faggots for liking cock. I'm part of the minority that isn't attracted to cock but when she constantly berrates fantasies like this, it can't be good for the site sales. Also I'm sure people like her are making non-members (transsexual included) think twice before they sign up. I hope she can straighten herself out for the benefit of this place and for her own good.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

don't get the translation from slang/text to english, but i do sense the venom being unleashed.

i'll watch this unfold.

Junior Poster

Nice to see you back again Jen! (even tho i need ali g to translate for me)

Je suis Scottish Santa

Professional Poster

I TOTALLY AGREE Jennifer. It sickens me how everyone sucks up to that despicable harpy, then slags off Legend for being a brown nose. For the record she is not so hot, I recall tsduh looking hot ONCE , maybe twice in a photo posted here. Most times she looks dog rough. Tsduh is the idiots choice, she appeals to jocks and morons because thats what she is, a jock, one of the lads and they don't feel intellectually threatened by that. she has no class, no style of her own, just designer labels. she has a big mouth and a big ego. i should probably stop there

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Platinum Poster

lmao yall are all a bunch of morons... revolver uve been banned at least once dont act new... to the rest ... lmao pathetic fags go suck ure wifes cock in the closet and go back to posting pics of cocks and am i gay threads and wonder why i call you a fag

man that came outta tha blue!!

didn't expect the fag word!!!

jennifer behave...!

booyakasha

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    pathetic fags go suck ure wifes cock in the closet

but I'm not married...

Jen English is sound as a pound.
    tsintexaswhatever you do not drink or use drugs recreationally apparently. So you have created your annoying little whiny attitude all by your lonesome. Well done!

Memory flashes back to a post Allanah made. Transcript of a gabbly convo. Went something like this:

tsntx: make me a moderator!
    jwbl: hmm
    tsntx: Make me a moderator godammit!!!
    jwbl: nah man...
    tsntx: I wanna be a moderator! plz, plz, plz!!!!!!!!!
    jwbl: not my jurisdiction
    tsntx: y'all fags

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee
    Nice to see you back again Jen! (even tho i need ali g to translate for me)
    booyakashaaa :O)

sorri x !!!!

Yeah some of us are REAL tom.

without the 'fag' bullshit

we all cock suckinn fags... H£ELLO???

gimp.

why cant u just be NICE

theres a word for you..texas 'thing' (no offence meant to anyone in texas)

????? I DARE
    YOU

TRY IT

ITS NICE