Thread: Chicago?

Junior Poster

Default Chicago?

Hey I am in Chicago for the weekend.... What the fuck is there to do here? It is freezing out! Someone help me.

Rookie Poster

Sit in traffic...Some of the worst Iv seen.

Rookie Poster

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rookie Poster

Well theres always partying at the bars until they kick you out on your ass, by which time you're to 'high' to feel cold

Default Re: Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    Hey I am in Chicago for the weekend.... What the fuck is there to do here? It is freezing out! Someone help me.
    Welcome to the Windy City. Of course, you picked the coldest weekend ever to come here though. You can do anything and everything you want, we got it. Shopping? Hit the Mag Mile. Clubbing? Rush St. has dens of inequity as far as the eye can see. Touristy Stuff? Observation decks on the Sears Tower & Hancock Tower, Navy Pier. Hockey Fan? Go to the United Center.

What part of town are you staying in? Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend too so I can't help ya get out and about. What brings you to the Windy City anyways? Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Veteran Poster

I grew up in Chicago and have lived in San Francisco, San Diego and now Los Angeles since. I have visited and partied in Bangkok, Rome, Paris, London, New York and all over the fucking place but Chicago is still one of my favorite places to hang out in. Yeah it may be cold right now - but if you can't find something to do in Chicago - you're just not looking hard enough. Chicago rocks.

Buddy

Junior Poster

PM me an lemme kno what yer into, interests, etc.

There's alway the Museum of Science and Industry (Go early, stay late) or The Big Bar (No really, it is a BIG ass BAR) at the Hyatt on Wacker.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

What on Gods green earth made you come now? LOL. You got us in record cold. Poor thing lots to do just hell getting to it. Hope you enjoyed and come back when its warmer.