Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

its definitely an un-salvage-able situation.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Default To sum this up

Ok, seems like we can all agree, Hontis is a low life disgusting bastard.
    Cruel to animals
    No fashion sense
    Name is Hontis Farmer
    Has never turned a client over $27
    Did a Grooby Productions shoot for Black T-Girls for $50
    Will NEVER get his degree because he already got a letter from his school stating that.
    Put a restraining order out on someone who never laid a hand on him, out of jealousy.
    And my favorite of all: " I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues"
    So we agree he has a superiority complex.
    And self esteem issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_00131_570_small_164.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	161705  

Silver Poster

what

Rookie Poster

Nicole, you remind me of an angry biker dude with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Nicole, you seem like your crack dealer has put rat poison in your gear. I agree with Echimandu with him saying that the there's alot of trannies in this thread acting like men, just like there's a couple of guys acting like bitches. That's old news now, shut the fuck up and move on because you're starting to get on my fucking nerves.
    Good. I'm GLAD I'm getting on your nerves because you've already gotten on mine. So YOU can move on. And I don't smoke crack. However, your boyfriend is a drunk.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: To sum this up

Vanessa, you look like a cute man with a wig in that pic. Someone lied to you when they said you look like a woman. You are man and a junkie, accept it.

Vanessa, Mimi, and Nicole (biker dude with tits) are all members of the 'Men Who Think They Look Like Women' Club. Whatever you smoke everday to believe in your illusion, I don't want none of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Cruel to animals
    No fashion sense
    Name is Hontis Farmer
    Will NEVER get his degree because he already got a letter from his school stating that.
    Put a restraining order out on someone who never laid a hand on him, out of jealousy.
    And my favorite of all: " I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues"
    And self esteem issues.

Junior Poster

Vanessa......that pic is awesome. Please let us know when you drop the guy. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromNYC
    Vanessa, you look like a cute man with a wig in that pic. Someone lied to you when they said you look like a woman. You are man and a junkie, accept it.

Vanessa, Mimi, and Nicole (biker dude with tits) are all members of the 'Men Who Think They Look Like Women' Club. Whatever you smoke everday to believe in your illusion, I don't want none of it.

Cruel to animals
    No fashion sense
    Name is Hontis Farmer
    And self esteem issues.
    UMMMMMMM, who gives a fuck what your gay ass thinks, my clients are happy, the clubs that book me are happy and my boyfriend is happy, so fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reinaimg_0089_small_415.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	161763  

Rookie Poster

You and your boyfriend = two gay men happily in love. From what I have heard you are quite manly and straight acting when you are not dressed up as a drag queen. I imagine your boyfriend is the effeminate type. A manly gay guy like you would probably date someone that looks like Richard Simmons.

Cruel to animals
    No fashion sense
    Name is Hontis Farmer
    And self esteem issues.
    UMMMMMMM, who gives a fuck what your gay ass thinks, my clients are happy, the clubs that book me are happy and my boyfriend is happy, so fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

You don't remind me of a fag; you ARE one. So are you coming to the rescue of your two boyfriends? Awww, isn't that cute... NOT! People get big mouths on this forum, but IRL most of you would NEVER talk this type of shit. And IRL, I am sweet as pie and get treated well everywhere I go. I can't help it that this is where angry fags come to vent their frustrations out on Tgirls. Because real men don't do those things, you cowardly dork. You should be correcting that scumbag, Echimandu, about threatening Kelly. But here you are insulting me. Proof that you are a total LOSER!
    I would and will. And then some. IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS ME IRL, AND TALK SHIT, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE. Don't get it twisted circus freak faggot ass motherfucker. You'll get beat the fuck down. btw, I ain't white like you seem to think I am. Recognize bitch. Now, notice I said, if you talk shit to my face. If you were civil, I probably would forget about all the sissy bullshit you type about me without knowing anything about me. But in IRL, when you talk shit to someone's face, your subjected to retaliation. But none of this will ever happen cause you'll sit behind a computer and consistenly hurl insults at people for no apparent reason. You won't even leave your house, let alone the city and state you live in. So really the IRL shit is a moot point. People have seen that what I say about you is true. And when they chime in on it, you insult them. Pathetic. You deserve what ever happens to you. Now go cry to the mods and say I threatened you. So fucking what!!!!! This shit is your life. You live here. I don't boy fucking george.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    You don't remind me of a fag; you ARE one. So are you coming to the rescue of your two boyfriends? Awww, isn't that cute... NOT! People get big mouths on this forum, but IRL most of you would NEVER talk this type of shit. And IRL, I am sweet as pie and get treated well everywhere I go. I can't help it that this is where angry fags come to vent their frustrations out on Tgirls. Because real men don't do those things, you cowardly dork. You should be correcting that scumbag, Echimandu, about threatening Kelly. But here you are insulting me. Proof that you are a total LOSER!
    I would and will. And then some. IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS ME IRL, AND TALK SHIT, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE. Don't get it twisted circus freak faggot ass motherfucker. You'll get beat the fuck down. btw, I ain't white like you seem to think I am. Recognize bitch. Now go cry to the mods and say I threatened you. So fucking what!!!!! This shit is your life. You live here. I don't boy fucking george.

Man you are the biggest whiner/bitch on this forum i glance on this thread and i see you still going back and forth like a fucking drama queen putting on some tough guy persona lol your about as threatening as a wet kitten.

"But none of this will ever happen cause you'll sit behind a computer and consistenly hurl insults at people for no apparent reason"

lol how ironic your the biggest shit talker behind a computer on this forum always stating how you can kick someone's ass trying to get people to believe that your some kind of tough guy were as in reality your about as tough as richard simmons.So nancy boy threatening to kick anyone's ass here only proves that you a chicken shit coward who only talks shit behind a computer.