Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

now when i put my cock next to his face don't they make a perfect match?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007_11_19_556437777_118.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	161492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ly108_422.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	161493  

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    I gather you are too young and stupid to know about "Pink Floyd", one of the greatest rock bands of all time. You are young, dumb, and full of cum.

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    what kind of a faggot ass name is floyd ????
    who the fuck listens to that bullshit this day in age??
    that shit went out 20 years ago.

Veteran Poster

My comments had nothing to do with listening to Pink Floyd. I'm not sure where you got that idea from. Maybe you don't realize it but many of the rock/heavy metal bands of today are heavily influenced by Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, and other old school rock bands.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I gather you are too young and stupid to know about "Pink Floyd", one of the greatest rock bands of all time. You are young, dumb, and full of cum.

Junior Poster

My comments had nothing to do with listening to Pink Floyd. I'm not sure where you got that idea from. Maybe you don't realize it but many of the rock/heavy metal bands of today are heavily influenced by Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, and other old school rock bands.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69

LMAO, Floyd, they're not that cultured or smart. Your dealing with ghetto bitches here. Consider the source. Don't waste your time. Btw, 'comfortably numb' is an all-time great.

5 Star Poster

@reina

You said yourself in an thread a few weeks back that Mimi provoked me. She spoiled for and got a physical fight and I won, she lost. That's all there is to it. So let's drop the BS and talk realpolitik... what's your angle? The story you tell seems to change depending on god knows what.

As for my name you would not be the first person to be confused by a native american name nor would you be the last. There never ever was an "i" in my name ever. Second any native american source you can find and 99.99% of non native sources translate my name as meaning, Playful, spoiled, naughty. Like most native names it is gender neutral and refers to a persons personality traits.

So quit it already. You are only making yourself look bad for the sake of some kid who is every bit as crazy as Brittany Spears.

She's always crying out to be treated like an adult. Well that's what I'm doing. Let her face the music the way an adult would.

Silver Poster

@reina

You said yourself in an thread a few weeks back that Mimi provoked me. She spoiled for and got a physical fight and I won, she lost. That's all there is to it. So let's drop the BS and talk realpolitik... what's your angle? The story you tell seems to change depending on god knows what.

As for my name you would not be the first person to be confused by a native american name nor would you be the last. There never ever was an "i" in my name ever. Second any native american source you can find and 99.99% of non native sources translate my name as meaning, Playful, spoiled, naughty. Like most native names it is gender neutral and refers to a persons personality traits.

So quit it already. You are only making yourself look bad for the sake of some kid who is every bit as crazy as Brittany Spears.

She's always crying out to be treated like an adult. Well that's what I'm doing. Let her face the music the way an adult would.

people ... i am 22 years old . i have not called that man i have not hit that man threated him one time ... that was the day of the police report . now he wants to act like a victim when he is fucking me up and putting me behind . it seems as if this would have something to do with jealousy and a sadistic pleasure to see other people down .... how about leaving me the fuck alone that would be too simple ... what kind of a buhdist is he ???? no where in the coran or what ever muslim people beleive in does it say to torture someone who is smarter than me, better looking etc. he thrives on his attention off of me when it is over what will be the end result ?... i'll guess wasted time !!!! moving on with a life is normal ... no he forced me out so i would not have to deal with him and he is sending me texts and you tube videos ..... come on

Junior Poster

This bullshit is still going on? Firstly I'd just like to laugh at whoever said Pink Floyd went out 20 years ago! How many bands from the 60s/70s do you know that can sell out 100,000 seat stadiums? Let's here who you think is in the same bracket as Pink Floyd, let me guess. Eminem? LOL.

Also Mimi, do you really think you're in a position to critisize other peoples looks? I'm not going to go down that road but have a look in the mirror next time you decide to come out with your vile outburts, you'll see what my point is.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.

Also Mimi, do you really think you're in a position to critisize other peoples looks? I'm not going to go down that road but have a look in the mirror next time you decide to come out with your vile outburts, you'll see what my point is.

yES ABSOLUTELY JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR !!!!!!!! THATS ME ... yOU IN ALL YOUR FAGGOTY ASS LIFE WILL NEVER HAVE A WOMAN THAT LOOKS THAT GOOD

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.

yES ABSOLUTELY JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR !!!!!!!! THATS ME ... yOU IN ALL YOUR FAGGOTY ASS LIFE WILL NEVER HAVE A WOMAN THAT LOOKS THAT GOOD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caprice_and_her_myspace_5018888smallcopy_765.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	161597  

Junior Poster

First Mimi, I'm just saying that you're not exactly an oil painting, do you know what I mean? You telling that other girl she's ugly is like Michael Jackson calling Gary Glitter a paedophile. And Nicole, this is the 2nd or 3rd time that you've tried to get my attention. It's clear Echimandu was right about you, does acting like that help you sleep at night? What makes me laugh even more is you think I'm a grampa just because I listen to Pink Floyd! I've no need to post a pic because I'm not looking for compliments to fill a void in my life.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.