Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

lmao

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Oh shut up Revolver I gave you the link to the chatroom I was in 5 times if you look back.

I also made it into the chatroom you were in and said Hi to you 5 or 6 times and no response. I went in there after Kira told me you were in the CHAT one. YOU WEREN'T EVEN CLEAR how to get to the chat you were in.

Secondly by the time you came into userplane I was already over it and having fun with Kira and the others on webcam.

So get over yourself asshat.

Thirdly I DON'T CARE...you assume way too much and talk shit way too much.

And Echi shut the fuck up and stop making up shit you said you RELAPSED to ERIC and said you NEED FRIENDS and shit so stop lying and GET HELP!
    Ok, this is it bitch. Your officially on the list. And if that bitch ass boyfriend of yours has anything to say, he'll get punked too. figure it out. Your best bet is to shut your fucking mouth about me NOW.
    Oh shut up you trainwreck.
    Pot meet kettle. Now do as I say or you'll regret this shit one day. I PROMOSE YOU!

Gold Poster

Oh shut up Revolver I gave you the link to the chatroom I was in 5 times if you look back.

I also made it into the chatroom you were in and said Hi to you 5 or 6 times and no response. I went in there after Kira told me you were in the CHAT one. YOU WEREN'T EVEN CLEAR how to get to the chat you were in.

Secondly by the time you came into userplane I was already over it and having fun with Kira and the others on webcam.

So get over yourself asshat.

Thirdly I DON'T CARE...you assume way too much and talk shit way too much.

And Echi shut the fuck up and stop making up shit you said you RELAPSED to ERIC and said you NEED FRIENDS and shit so stop lying and GET HELP!
    Ok, this is it bitch. Your officially on the list. And if that bitch ass boyfriend of yours has anything to say, he'll get punked too. figure it out. Your best bet is to shut your fucking mouth about me NOW.
    Oh shut up you trainwreck.
    Pot meet kettle. Now do as I say or you'll regret this shit one day. I PROMOSE YOU!

Default Repost

I found this to be acurate of how we all see Hontis Farmer. It was made by another HA member and is in another thread. Oh so true!

" I have seen brenda posting across quite a few "tranny only" forums, and she has a weird superiority complex that has to be rooted in self esteem issues"

This guy read right through that bitch and hit the nail on the head. That bitch thinks she's better than everybody, thats why nobody likes that bitch.
    Bald headed monkey

Junior Poster

Right, time to clear a couple of things up. Kelly you're full of shit but this is getting boring so I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself. I offered to settle it in a chatroom instead of talking about it on the forum because it's petty bullshit. Obviously you want to put on a show for the forum so discussing in a chatroom was out of the question. Moving on, for the people that say that once you're an acloholic you're always an alcholoic, I've never heard so much shit in all my life. I noticed the sig of one of the guys that had that opinion and it's starting to make sense. "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Also, Echimandu, you seem to be taking this stuff too serious, these guys are a bunch of clowns. How can you take people serious that share an opinion that people can't get over alcoholism? These guys are starved of reality, this place seems like their escape from life. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Right, time to clear a couple of things up. Kelly you're full of shit but this is getting boring so I'm not going to waste my time repeating myself. I offered to settle it in a chatroom instead of talking about it on the forum because it's petty bullshit. Obviously you want to put on a show for the forum so discussing in a chatroom was out of the question. Moving on, for the people that say that once you're an acloholic you're always an alcholoic, I've never heard so much shit in all my life. I noticed the sig of one of the guys that had that opinion and it's starting to make sense. "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Also, Echimandu, you seem to be taking this stuff too serious, these guys are a bunch of clowns. How can you take people serious that share an opinion that people can't get over alcoholism? These guys are starved of reality, this place seems like their escape from life. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
    Revolver anyone that has been to an AA meeting will tell you once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. It's a mental disease, that you have to fight day in and day out. LORDY, again STFU.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

I'm sure you know all about "mental diseases" but you're wrong in this case

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

I have my degree in psychology asshat.

Secondly no I am not wrong!

It's an addiction. They believe they need it to survive. People struggle with it everyday even when sober, they have beaten it for that DAY. It's a day by day fight.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

have to agree its day by day hence the term one day at a time, i have several close friends and family memeber that struggle with it and it is most def a day at atime for them

Note: All postings are complete works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only.

Junior Poster

That "asshat" comment just keeps getting more and more offensive. It's taking years off my life. Well I disagree but if you're right you'd think you'd be less of an asshole and stop broadcasting his "disease" that he admitted in the privacy of a chatroom. Don't be an 'asshat' all your life.