Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    This thread really is an eye opener! I agree with Echimandu, a lot of the trannies in this thread are acting not only like men, but angry, agressive men. Why is this being settled on the internet when the people involved live in the same city?
    Thanks Revolve. I know most of what I say about these so called girls is on point. But according to people like Kelly, I'm attacking someone. Hey Kelly, if you think I'm so much of an alcoholic, give me a call after I drink a half bottle of whiskey and I'll tell you how I really feel about you.
    Echi dear I don't know you, nor do I want to until you SEEK COUNSELING. You were fine till you started drinking again. You know it and I know it. So again SEEK COUNSELING.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    @ KellyShore:

"I agree with Echimandu, a lot of the trannies in this thread are acting not only like men, but angry, agressive men."

That was my quote above - so you're telling me I'm out of order by agreeing with another poster that some of the girls in this thread are acting like men? So just because he's an alcoholic he can't have a stable opinion? Let's be serious about this.

I haven't called any transsexual a man, so don't put words in my mouth. This is definitely the last thing I'm writing tonight, I'll reply next time I'm online.
    So then you would say genetic girls that act this same way cause they DO act like men also? You must of never watched the movie Mean Girls maybe you should, because that is what girls are like. Some girls may be acting like high school age girls, but men HARDLY.

And I'm saying he is an alcoholic with many issues, goes around on the board harassing girls if they don't agree with his opinion. He tells them he will kill them, beat them, and other threats. These actions come from his drinking! He sits online all night drinking and feeling sorry for himself, and uses the girls on this forum for his whipping toy. I've talked to him many times in the chatroom when he was asking for help, he even asked Eric for help about his situation. We all have issues and sometimes makes us act in ways we normally don't, I found Echi nice before he relapsed again, which he has. He was fine till then. I am sure he is still a nice person with out that poision he puts in his system. You are assuming how these GIRLS ACT OFF ARGUMENT, people say things they don't mean and wouldn't normally say when offended or angered and much less online. So again THAT WAS MY ARGUMENT!

Lets be clear on something, calling a transsexual a man or acting like a man is uncalled for in any circumstance. A lot of girls have to learn to act like women when in transition, it's offensive. There are loads of genetic women that act like men that are straight females. They do boy things, walk like boys, look like boys, and talk like boys. Does that make them any less a woman? NO! If they see themselves as women and not a transsexual man then they are women....RIGHT? And who made you the judge of femininity? GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!
    You dumb motherfucker. You know nothing about me. You are proving yourself to be without a doubt, one of the stupidest human beings to ever grace the internet. And you lie too. I never said I would kill anyone. But if you keep making shit up about me, I will find a way to shut you up. Now I guess that means I'm going to hurt you huh. You're a dumb ass man.

@ KellyShore:

"I agree with Echimandu, a lot of the trannies in this thread are acting not only like men, but angry, agressive men."

That was my quote above - so you're telling me I'm out of order by agreeing with another poster that some of the girls in this thread are acting like men? So just because he's an alcoholic he can't have a stable opinion? Let's be serious about this.

I haven't called any transsexual a man, so don't put words in my mouth. This is definitely the last thing I'm writing tonight, I'll reply next time I'm online.
    So then you would say genetic girls that act this same way cause they DO act like men also? You must of never watched the movie Mean Girls maybe you should, because that is what girls are like. Some girls may be acting like high school age girls, but men HARDLY.

And I'm saying he is an alcoholic with many issues, goes around on the board harassing girls if they don't agree with his opinion. He tells them he will kill them, beat them, and other threats. These actions come from his drinking! He sits online all night drinking and feeling sorry for himself, and uses the girls on this forum for his whipping toy. I've talked to him many times in the chatroom when he was asking for help, he even asked Eric for help about his situation. We all have issues and sometimes makes us act in ways we normally don't, I found Echi nice before he relapsed again, which he has. He was fine till then. I am sure he is still a nice person with out that poision he puts in his system. You are assuming how these GIRLS ACT OFF ARGUMENT, people say things they don't mean and wouldn't normally say when offended or angered and much less online. So again THAT WAS MY ARGUMENT!

Lets be clear on something, calling a transsexual a man or acting like a man is uncalled for in any circumstance. A lot of girls have to learn to act like women when in transition, it's offensive. There are loads of genetic women that act like men that are straight females. They do boy things, walk like boys, look like boys, and talk like boys. Does that make them any less a woman? NO! If they see themselves as women and not a transsexual man then they are women....RIGHT? And who made you the judge of femininity? GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!
    You dumb motherfucker. You know nothing about me. You are proving yourself to be without a doubt, one of the stupidest human beings to ever grace the internet. And you lie too. I never said I would kill anyone. But if you keep making shit up about me, I will find a way to shut you up. Now I guess that means I'm going to hurt you huh. You're a dumb ass man.
    Umm you did you said it quite a few times in the chatroom what you would do to Mimi. Put the drink down and seek outrreach.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Gold Poster

Echi is a alcoholic Legend, his anger and abrasive attitude derive from that. I have just chosen to ignore him from now on. I hope he seeks AA and gets the help he needs. It's rough being an acoholic or druggie, I dated one for two years, he suffered from alcoholism and bulimia. He is still dealing with it. It's why we broke up, I could no longer be his support and sit and watch him die.
    Bitch you know nothing about me you fucking man. Yeah, I called you a man. Now start crying again like you always do. You need therapy in a bad way. Must be tough thinking that you should be treated like some kind of princess when your nothing more than a deluded imbisile.
    Napolean Complex
    Otherwise known as Little Guy Syndrome

1.A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminuative character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.

2.Small men in stature that feel that they are considered less than the average sized men who are larger in girth and height; thusly causing themselves to continually display their machisimosims in order to prove their worth and maintain an illusion of "larger than life".

Junior Poster

@ KellyShore:

Umm you did you said it quite a few times in the chatroom what you would do to Mimi. Put the drink down and seek outrreach.
    Seek therapy for dealing with the real world jackass.

@ KellyShore:

Echi

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

@ KellyShore:

Echi
    And furthermore, everyone knows that YOU'RE the one who stays here all day. I have a life dude. What I've accomplished in my life couldn't possibly be done drinking excessively or living on a computer talking to drag queens like yourself. I'm out.

@ KellyShore:

Echi
    And furthermore, everyone knows that YOU'RE the one who stays here all day. I have a life dude. What I've accomplished in my life couldn't possibly be done drinking excessively or living on a computer talking to drag queens like yourself. I'm out.
    again if you say so love. Kisses Seek counseling.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    I'm out.
    And good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Says the circus freak.See, I started talking to chefmike in this thread. Not to you, or Kelly, or Brenda or any of you clown ass trannys. then kelly puts her mouth in something I said to chefmike. Which was clearly an attack cause she's still mad I called her a man. And now the fucking circus freak has chimmed in. Oh, but we men are the ones who jump into tranny conversations. Get a fucking clue stupid motherfuckers. And legend, your sooo much of a bitch its not even worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    I'm out.
    And good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Says the circus freak.See, I started talking to chefmike in this thread. Not to you, or Kelly, or Brenda or any of you clown ass trannys. then kelly puts her mouth in something I said to chefmike. Which was clearly an attack cause she's still mad I called her a man. And now the fucking circus freak has chimmed in. Oh, but we men are the ones who jump into tranny conversations. Get a fucking clue stupid motherfuckers. And legend, your sooo much of a bitch its not even worth my time.
    Lets get something clear here you can call me anything you like I am not mad at you at all. I feel sorry for you, as what I stated in the chatroo. I have always been nice to you, I just told you I was tired of hearing about how much you hate MiMi and you had a meltdown and called me a man big deal who cares. Now go SEEK COUNSELING FOR YOUR ALCOHOL PROBLEM!

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site