Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

user plane is down for... anyone else having probs getting in

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    user plane is down for... anyone else having probs getting in
    Strangely enough, I'm still in and getting a response.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

WOOOT.
    cmon u wankers join the party

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

i was kicked by room adminstrator it said while backim not allowed in user plane sucks in my view i didnt do anything to get kicked

Junior Poster

I absolutely LOVe the new room!!!! I urge ANYONE for which whom hasnt came an made a name for his or herself, Please do so!!!!!

*sigh*

Signed up

http://www.tsfriendly.com

The easiest way to find TS/TG/TV girls and their admirers in a friendly environment Girls post your info and get new clients, Guys meet the girls

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    click on my signature and it should direct you to the userplane chat room

you will be under an anonymous name and registering a username is free

as stated earlier the WOMEN have control of the room, so if you are sitting under there anonymously and you get kicked out, it's probably because one of them didn't like the anonymous user sitting in there........

as with anything new give it a shot, the voice & cameras work it is not like gabbly though, it will take you a few minutes to set it up

I will agree B1 the text does lock up, only because we are on the free version and their links upload causing a pause in typing text, small price to pay for free chat with voice & cams

the ladies REALLY sounded sexy last night in chat, I'm hoping we get a good crowd again
    Bad move man, bad move.

Silver Poster

shouldn't this be a sticky?

"How you doin!"

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I don't see it as a bad move
    I got asked all the time about where the women are
    let's face it women come here, don't get the usual ass kissing treatment they are used to from chasers or clients and make a bullshit announcement saying they are leaving only to become a sockpuppet and lurk in the shadows via the forum or the chatroom to see what's going on or who's talking about them

this gives the chicks that had enough HEART to stay and duke it out with the gents the opportunity to chat and if some of the guys that acted up on here who got banned see the chat site under their sockpuppet name(s) the chicks can kick em out and keep the chat flowing smoothly...........

IMO it'll get women chatting, you'll hear from women who have hardly ever spoken on the forums, and as it's been at least the last few days you'll occasionally get a big tittied chick flashing you from time to time................on cam..............free

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ