Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would just like to say it was not my intent to say mean things about the country. I am just surprised is all, 4,000 people in 2 years is a lot of people in my eyes. When I visited Mexico I loved the people and the city I was in. Everyone was really nice to me.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I don't either, but 4000 is a lot of people.
    Unfortunattly, I think the number is not far from reality. Here, across from El Paso, TX, we normally have around one dead per week. All related to drug activity.

However! if you are not related to drugs, you would not be a target for them, because it's only bussines.

South Of the Border... Down Mexico way!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthoftheBorder
    I don't either, but 4000 is a lot of people.
    Unfortunattly, I think the number is not far from reality. Here, across from El Paso, TX, we normally have around one dead per week. All related to drug activity.

However! if you are not related to drugs, you would not be a target for them, because it's only bussines.
    wow thats sad. I'm not thankfully, I just went to get cut apart and put back together.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

I will say this when the girls went through my bags they were smelling and trying on my lotions and perfumes it kind of made me laugh
    Kelly,

It makes me laugh also and belive me we don't understand why men and women smell everything. My wife and I own a mexican art store, and people smell the stone craft. I really think it is a cultural thing. I don't understand mexicans!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Will be interesting to see when the North American Union becomes a areality and those borders are legally kicked wide open.
    Hopefully it would never happen!

We as good neighbors love and hate each other, and we want to stary that way!

The criminal community in Mexico merely emulates their "Big Brother" from the North, whether it be present day or ala Al Capone/Bonnie & Clyde/The Gambino Family, etc. Different products, same process.

I like Mexico, but I don't get stupid when out of my own back yard!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    The criminal community in Mexico merely emulates their "Big Brother" from the North, whether it be present day or ala Al Capone/Bonnie & Clyde/The Gambino Family, etc. Different products, same process.

I like Mexico, but I don't get stupid when out of my own back yard!
    Yeah I was going to say this in response to Coroner, who made a legitimate point. Sure, we're not without our corruption, and the mob was out of control for a while. But we're talking about large differences in degree.

There were people working around the clock trying to bring down Al Capone. It was just that they couldn't connect him directly to any of the murders his gang had committed. Hence why he was convicted of tax evasion. There have also been crooked cops, and some sporting events that people thought the mob had influence over. Liston-Ali II is a great example...and Frankie Carbo and Blinky Palermo were convicted of influencing boxing matches.

I'll say I understand very little about the rico statutes except that they were supposedly named after Edward G Robinson's character in Little Caesar. But they were designed to make it easier to target organized crime. In Mexico, things sound like they're way out of control. I don't think we're going to see 4000 of our own pop stars swimming with the fishes anytime soon.

I againt the north america union america is messend up enough as single country why combine all 3

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    I don't think we're going to see 4000 of our own pop stars swimming with the fishes anytime soon.
    I honestly think this informationh of the 4000 artists is incorect from the Post. However 4000 people murdered this year in Mexico, I'll buy that! But again. Drug related.

I know it dosen't matter its a lot of people, but just trying to make the point that those 4000 were no honest people.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SouthoftheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    well mexico always been deeply corrupt on somany levels shame we ever sharee a border with them its
    What about US and A?
    Coroner,

It's only us. Gringos are perfect! If in doubdt look at Bush. As a democracy they voted for him....
    The Aztecs and Maya will return.