Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've got to ask

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    In my personal experience, when it is done well, it really helps warm me up before I get fucked.
    Me too.
    I gotta go with the other girls. If if feels good, have it done to you!

As for giving, well, I'm a girl, I do what I'm told...and what makes my man happy, cause that's what I'm here for.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Default Re: I've got to ask

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to say it drives me craaazzzy. It is, as you say, very intimate and personal. I like the idea of it, it's so.....dirty. I've found guys who eat ass love to do it and do it well.
    Driving hot women dirty-crazy is a lifelong pursuit for me......

Silver Poster

Some girls love it, but there is nothing worse than being with a girl with a perfect ass and she hates it.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

Default Re: I've got to ask

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    It probably doesn't help that my undergraduate degree is in microbiology so I am acutely aware of the many infections that may result from this.

Microbiology... really. Well then explain this to me. You've clearly kissed more people then you've rimmed and you're apparently not worried about the diseases from that activity? Have you read to the end of your MB book yet? There are more diseases related to saliva than to feces. And from purely a microbiological perspective... The anus is a cleaner place then the mouth.*

Soooo... from purely a microbiological perspective, we're safer kissing someone ass then their mouth.**

Alright smart guy. Since you seem to be an expert can you give me examples of multiple diseases that are sprad via oral oral contact. And it doesn't count if someone a current illness. If you kiss someone who is sick with something as simple as a cold then you have a somewhat decent probability of contracting it. You are correct that there are many bacteria in the mouth. However, most are not pathogenic and most are in your mouth as well. So unless you are immunocompromised it is not anything to worry about. On the other hand, the anus contains many pathogenic bacteria. Why do you think that when there are too many coliform bacteria in the water they shut down beaches?

Number of different species of bacteria is irrelevant. It is what species and in what numbers that matters. If you really knew what you were talking about you would know that. I don't mean to be pissy, but your condescending tone was out of line and not necessary.

[/quote]

festivus for the rest of us