Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by likesemuncut
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme_mediocre
    I 'experienced' a girl with a smoothie recently. I didn't know what a smoothie was aside from a drink made in a blender.
    Gosh I didn't know that a smoothie was anything other than a frozen fruit drink either, and I had my orchie three years ago.

It would be rather strange to get the testes removed and then have the skin hang flacid wouldn't it?
    Uh, one more thing to suck on?
    No a cpl things less actually.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

LOL!

Junior Poster

i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for me" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for yourself" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.
    Fixed.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for yourself" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.
    Fixed.
    no. I know she is doing it for herself, but the idea of her doing it for me is a turn on for me. Obviously theyre not doing it for me....

Fixed.
    no. I know she is doing it for herself, but the idea of her doing it for me is a turn on for me. Obviously theyre not doing it for me....
    I understand the fantasy, it could be exciting to have someone alter their body to please you. I'm sure if you wanted you could even find someone like that, though it might be alot more complicated than its worth.

I did it for me, seemed like a good idea at the time, and I've been happy with the results.

Fixed.
    I know what you meant.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

i just find the whole transgender thing fascinating, pardon my 2c. ive been finding mandys posts really interesting.

Rookie Poster

So do you guys find it sexy to be with a girl with a smoothie?

kisses from melinda