Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Sen. Larry Craig is screwed (by men)

Looks like the least of poor hypocrite Larry Craig's troubles is the crime he plead guilt to. Now 8 men are coming forward and saying that they've either had sex with him or he came onto them. Considering the fact that this is senator who denied he was gay even when no one was asking him if he was, this should come as a surprise to no one. Isn't nice to see hypocrites get their just desserts?

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/senator...03081209990001

He should sign up here and join men here who like cock but are straight.
    I hope you are right & get he gets his just desserts but don't be surprised to see him on Oprah with his boyfriend
    plugging his big $$$ book,in a few years time.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    He should sign up here and join men here who like cock but are straight.
    I hope you are right & get he gets his just desserts but don't be surprised to see him on Oprah with his boyfriend
    plugging his big $$$ book,in a few years time.
    Nah, he's too much of a self-hating homo to ever have the balls to come out, much less write a book or appear on TV with a boyfriend. He'll stay with his wife, unless she leaves him, and continue to fuck men in bathrooms.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That's what happens when you try to mess around in Minneapolis. We don't put up with bathroom toe tapping around here.

5 Star Poster

I saw a pretty funny cartoon titled 'In the RNC bathroom' or something. there was a chorus line of tappity taps coming from every stall.

Rookie Poster

Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by salemorguy97301
    Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.
    You realize that Craig has been a very vocal opponent of gay rights? That's why people love to hate him. He's a hypocrite, an adulterer and an indiscriminate pathetic creep. He fails as a human being.

Rookie Poster

People will sometimes do strange things, including chastize themselves (politically in Craig's case) to remain in the closet. He may be a hypocrite, but it is not our place to judge him as a human being.
    I am not perfect, nor or you suckseed. If you profess to be perfect, there starts your imperfection.

5 Star Poster

I'm far from perfect. But that guy hurts many people, including his family, even though he was in a position to do a lot of good. A man can control his impulses, not allow them to ruin his life.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by salemorguy97301

What a heaping crock of shit. Craig has vehemently opposed gay rights time and time again. He's worse than all the other hypocritical GOP closet cases that have been exposed in the last couple of years...wake the fuck up already.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe