Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi on Eros

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    "star" w/ you? honey youre fucking bottom of the barrel trash... the ONLY time youre EVER talked about on this board, and probably everywhere else you are talked about, is when YOU are the one that starts the talking... how many lame ass threads have you made about yourself... 5, 6.. 7?? mimis great, mimis on maury, vote for mimi, mimis winning, mimis pyscho rant on a train, mimis fight w/ brenda, mimis big cock, mimis hard cock... on and on and fucking on... i have 2 shows in the works w/ the bravo and logo networks, maybe youve heard of them theyre on this thing called a TV, one of the shows even has MY name in the title... again the ONLY thing youve "starred" in is some youtube trash talking video... but please by all means your grace... carry on w/ bad ass self...

oh here you dropped this skin bleaching cream on your way to star in another lame thread.

haha you ugly bitch your paying me attention now ??? your a with plastic bags in your chest boy sit the fuck back before you get knocked the fuck back
    don't see me outside
    and um right i did not make this thread or any of the other ones except for mimi on the maury show ... you jealous fool
    when was there a thread in your name .... 700 pages ago ....
    you last weeks trash whore ... you stink !!!!

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl.

"sit the fuck back before you get knocked the fuck back
    don't see me outside "

"you last weeks trash whore ... you stink"

WOW
    I WAS NOT RAISED IN ANY GHETTO BUT THANKS FOR KEEPING MY NAME AT THE TOP
    ALL ATTENTION IS GOOD ATTENTION IT WAS MEANT TO SOUND VERY THAT WAY DID YOU LIVE????

Junior Poster

Her eros profile says black with some german, so what's the problem. I've seen a review on her on craigslist and I'm not sure if it was true. Was it Mimi?

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    Her eros profile says black with some german, so what's the problem. I've seen a review on her on craigslist and I'm not sure if it was true. Was it Mimi?

NO JUST A SHADY QUEEN .

BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT ??? THSNKS GOOD POINT !!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    "star" w/ you? honey youre fucking bottom of the barrel trash... the ONLY time youre EVER talked about on this board, and probably everywhere else you are talked about, is when YOU are the one that starts the talking... how many lame ass threads have you made about yourself... 5, 6.. 7?? mimis great, mimis on maury, vote for mimi, mimis winning, mimis pyscho rant on a train, mimis fight w/ brenda, mimis big cock, mimis hard cock... on and on and fucking on... i have 2 shows in the works w/ the bravo and logo networks, maybe youve heard of them theyre on this thing called a TV, one of the shows even has MY name in the title... again the ONLY thing youve "starred" in is some youtube trash talking video... but please by all means your grace... carry on w/ bad ass self...

OH AND AS FOR BLEACHING CREAM TAKE THAT SHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS DUDE ... I ACTUALLY GO TANNING AT A HOT SPOT CALLED A BETTER TAN ... FOR A GOLDEN BROWN GLOW .... YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEED TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT YOURS BABY

oh here you dropped this skin bleaching cream on your way to star in another lame thread.

Junior Poster

ok good...the review sounded like obvious bullshit and jealousy. Why can't people just be happy for one another

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    Click image above to enlarge
    Click image above to view gallery Click image above to view gallery
    Hello Gentlemen! Welcome to the wonderful world of Kylie!

Here in Kylie’s world you will find a place where all of your most hidden secret fantasies will become reality!

If that has caught your attention, allow me to tell you a few details my pictures do not show. I’m black mixed with German so it should be no surprise when I tell you I have eight inches cut and fully functional. And at 5’7”, 130 lbs., I am all you need and more to make your wildest dreams come true.

In a discreet Northside location, our sessions will be relaxed and non-rushed. If incalls are
    not your thing, I am more than able to come to you.

My promise to you is to always look my very best and do the best job I can do until you are satisfied.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl.
    I'm staying out of this but once again you're a hypocrite....when I first joined I remember you arguing with me saying about your "dawgs" and "ghetto"......pathetic
    You sure use the word hypocrite alot like it's the only word you know but if your gonna use it so much at least understand what it truly means.Mimi tries to hard to seem sophsicated and proper yet her language and actions are quite ghetto,how is that being hypocritical with me telling you that.

"I'm staying out of this but once again you're a hypocrite"

Way to contradict yourself.

You sure use the word hypocrite alot like it's the only word you know but if your gonna use it so much at least understand what it truly means.Mimi tries to hard to seem sophsicated and proper yet her language and actions are quite ghetto,how is that being hypocritical with me telling you that.
    Main Entry: hypocrite
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: pretender

Synonyms: actor, attitudinizer, backslider*, bigot, bluffer, casuist, charlatan, cheat, con man, crook, deceiver, decoy, dissembler, dissimulator, fake, faker, four-flusher*, fraud, hook*, humbug, imposter, impostor, informer, lip server*, malingerer, masquerader, mountebank, pharisee, phony, playactor*, poser, pretender, quack*, sham, sharper, smoothie*, sophist, stool pigeon, swindler, trickster, two-face*, two-timer*, whited sepulcher, wolf

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
    Copyright © 2007 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
    * = informal or slang

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by mbf

Main Entry: hypocrite
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: pretender

Synonyms: actor, attitudinizer, backslider*, bigot, bluffer, casuist, charlatan, cheat, con man, crook, deceiver, decoy, dissembler, dissimulator, fake, faker, four-flusher*, fraud, hook*, humbug, imposter, impostor, informer, lip server*, malingerer, masquerader, mountebank, pharisee, phony, playactor*, poser, pretender, quack*, sham, sharper, smoothie*, sophist, stool pigeon, swindler, trickster, two-face*, two-timer*, whited sepulcher, wolf

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
    Copyright © 2007 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
    * = informal or slang
    One word: Ouch!

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I'm staying out of this but once again you're a hypocrite....when I first joined I remember you arguing with me saying about your "dawgs" and "ghetto"......pathetic

"I'm staying out of this but once again you're a hypocrite"

Way to contradict yourself.
    Missed this one...I'm saying that I'm not getting involved with Jen and Mimi, I've all the time of the day to make a cunt of a faggot like you. You said Mimi's trying to be ghetto, but when I first joined here you tried to play the exact same card, "dawg". Remember? You're a fucking loser that still feeds of your mums tit and plays video games. I've never met a more emotional, feminine tosser like you in my life. You truley are No. 1 bitch here.