Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

^co-sign dude

Circumcision was just a prophylactic practice done in the old Abrahamic times to ensure all those people who lived in dry arid climate wouldn't get sand trapped under there dicks and get all itchy and painful

It doesn't really make a difference, but if you do get cut you'll have something to play with!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007_10_25_301.gif 
Views:	674 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	148178  

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    reduces your chances of getting AIDS
    ...and help to prevent others sexual diseases, besides is more hygienic. I did a long time ago.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    ...and help to prevent others sexual diseases, besides is more hygienic. I did a long time ago.
    NO!! NO, NO, NO!!

Show me evidence that those statements are true

Being circumcised does not help to prevent STD's and is only more hygienic IF an uncut man doesn't bother or doesn't know how to keep himself clean.

G

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    ^co-sign dude

Circumcision was just a prophylactic practice done in the old Abrahamic times to ensure all those people who lived in dry arid climate wouldn't get sand trapped under there dicks and get all itchy and painful

It doesn't really make a difference, but if you do get cut you'll have something to play with!
    LOL, that's a great cartoon Lupin

These are interesting pages..

http://www.cirp.org/library/

Note you can read this: "The evidence does not support non-therapeutic circumcision to prevent STD infection. On balance, non-circumcision is to be preferred because of the freedom from complications and other adverse effects."

And: "From its original roots in anti-masturbation hysteria, circumcision continues in English-speaking western countries (the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) because of mistaken beliefs and unfounded fears about hygiene, disease, appearance and sexuality, and denial of the pain of infant circumcision."

As well as a LOT more very educating information.

G

Junior Poster

If nothing else, it looks a hell of alot nicer.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgtlmstry
    If nothing else, it looks a hell of alot nicer.
    Again, personal opinion and that's fair enough.

G

Default Re: Adult Circumcision - Cut or Uncut?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFink
    I'm in my thirties and have decided to get circumised. I'm have my initial consultation next week. Why? I just want to. No specific reason. Has anyone had this procedure carried out in later life? If so how was it?

I would also like to know people's opinions on the topic. Do we think that cut penis is better or doesn't it matter in the slightest? All views welcome.
    I couldn't care less if some guy is daft enough to get bits cut off his dick for no reason. Why ask?-- you already decided to have yourself mutilated.

However on a pre-op TS, uncut is definitely much, much better to look at. So girls, orchiectomies and SRS are fine, just steer well clear of the circumcisers.

Junior Poster

As I said above...

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame
    OMG, here we go again with this bullshit - if you want make a stupid statement like that would you PLEASE now back it up with proven, factual evidence that it's true and correct? Because I'm pretty confident that you can't do it - having a foreskin has no bearing whatsoever on the chances of getting any STD.

Why the hell can't people take the time to educate themselves about this, just a little bit? Having a foreskin is NOT some hideous deformity, it does NOT mean your dick is any less clean that a cut one, it doesn't decide if you're straight or gay!! It is as nature intended (otherwise why are you born with one?!) and it's there for a reason. OK, if there's a physical problem (too tight etc. - which CAN be resolved without removal) I can understand it.
    Article and some more
    It's pretty much statistics at the moment but I 'd recon that Occam's razor cuts the skin off here...

Veteran Poster

I do not understand this belief that an uncut dick looks ugly. I mean at least when I'm erect the skin rolls back anyway. Some kind of American hang up I think. I've never heard anyone else even have this conversation.

As for getting your knob chopped.Unless you have cock cancer why would any sane man want surgery on his dick? I only know two blokes who had a circumcision. A jew when I was at school and we all did the whole sword fighting in the showers . And my Dad who told me about a doctor in a British Military hospital in Germany who did it to him without my Grandads permission. Me Grandad battered the stupid cunt. Don't blame him worth the jail time I reckon.

Why is a little bit of extra skin such a big deal. ? I've never had a girl say shit . But perhaps that because I've only shagged one yank. And she were pissed. Seriously if they did I'd tell them to jog on. As who'd want to to fuck a silly twat like that anyway. Good way of weeding the muppets out.

And the Aids thing. I hear they are pushing it on Blacks in Afirca. Sounds very racist to me. Why aren't they talking to white men too? White men get Aids and pass it on.If there is any truth to it at all.