Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

Oh god, I frogot about Tank Girl, that movie blows donkey penis!

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Rookie Poster

I don't fully understand what people may call a crappy movie but without going though all pages someone was talking about Bronson. I could watch Breakheart Pass constantly but is that a crappy movie, one persons trash is another's treasure.

Junior Poster

Well, its the same thing for me with Conan movies, their so corny, what with the shitty acting and all, but its a movie I grew up with as a kid, watched it all the time, now I own it and watch it constantly, but I realize it sucks ass.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Showgirls
    Wasn't even wank worthy...
    Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit what you use for masturbation material. I enjoyed it.
    G.A.F.

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Veteran Poster

Beverly Hills cop 1,2,3. All three totally shit.But I think Eddie Murphy is a funny geezer and I always watch them when they are on.

'Is this a Black thing?'