Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: mimi plastique

Junior Poster

Default Re: mimi plastique

Quote Originally Posted by bad2nice
    Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.
    No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.
    Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.
    You really believe this? All the unecessary vile comments and attacks made by her against members of this forum. Telling someone she hoped their dad died with a dick in his ass after he already informed her the man was deceased. And this is defending herself to you? You're either very young or caught in trannie fantasy(never been with or spent any real time with a trannie). Sad thing about trannie fantasy is the men make themselves look like fools for defending a trannie that is more wrong than right. They're so caught up in the fantasy, without any real experiences to draw from, that they become incapable of being able to see the REAL PERSON. I'll pray for you.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.
    What was it you were saying the other day about if you're going to make accusations, you're going to name names? I may be wrong but this seems aimed at me, but I'm not taking it the wrong way. If it is about me you're right to a certain extent, but I'm certainly no "cock bandit". I did stick up for Mimi at the time because she was PM'ing me and seemed a completely different person to her posts. But she could well be the bitch everyone is making out.

stillies77

she kinda scared me a lil haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKdcJfIM-tE

Rookie Poster

Mimi is sexy and I agree she does look good without the makeup.

I saw this vid where she was supplying commentary on her appearance on Maury and it was hilarious she was talking about "beating this bitches ass" if she would have said she was a man.

Rookie Poster

Mimi without Makeup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_26eb55c1f8cbcfacce1b201be0622634_122_180.jpg 
Views:	637 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	143771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_423e67f46b59aec7fbaf12de5878a7be_129_121.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	143772  

Rookie Poster

Yeah she's very attractive but who really wants to deal with that attitude. I dont deal with that type of drama from a GG who would put up with it from a TS. I guess she didn't have that mace handy when Brenda got to her though.

Without Struggle There Can Be No Progress

Rookie Poster

I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.
    No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.
    Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.
    You really believe this? All the unecessary vile comments and attacks made by her against members of this forum. Telling someone she hoped their dad died with a dick in his ass after he already informed her the man was deceased. And this is defending herself to you? You're either very young or caught in trannie fantasy(never been with or spent any real time with a trannie). Sad thing about trannie fantasy is the men make themselves look like fools for defending a trannie that is more wrong than right. They're so caught up in the fantasy, without any real experiences to draw from, that they become incapable of being able to see the REAL PERSON. I'll pray for you.
    Well, I have been with trannies for real, and I have talked to Mimi and she was cool to me. The guy she said the shit about his dead dad was bad, but that guy was incredibly rude to her in the first place. Pray for me? Whatever makes you feel good. I can speak up for Mimi without being caught up in a fantasy, I only made this thread to point out that Mimi is cute as hell with no makeup. Plenty of the girls on here probably aren't.

This is why I said what I said previously. Cockhounds can't see much of anything but... well, cock. It's pretty clear this fella isn't much interested in anything other than what Mimi has to offer physically, so for anyone to try to introduce reality into this scenario is pointless.

On a totally different note, echimandu, your inquiry the other night on the gabbly chat as to when Nightrider might be banned was... informative, shall we say. Especially since I don't recall a single word having been exchanged between the two of you before you made such a decidedly backstabberish move. Just my two cents, for whatever it may be worth. Had to get that off my chest, though.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.
    What was it you were saying the other day about if you're going to make accusations, you're going to name names? I may be wrong but this seems aimed at me, but I'm not taking it the wrong way. If it is about me you're right to a certain extent, but I'm certainly no "cock bandit". I did stick up for Mimi at the time because she was PM'ing me and seemed a completely different person to her posts. But she could well be the bitch everyone is making out.
    I was talking about the OP, not you. Still, sorry I wasn't clear about that.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

This is why I said what I said previously. Cockhounds can't see much of anything but... well, cock. It's pretty clear this fella isn't much interested in anything other than what Mimi has to offer physically, so for anyone to try to introduce reality into this scenario is pointless.

On a totally different note, echimandu, your inquiry the other night on the gabbly chat as to when Nightrider might be banned was... informative, shall we say. Especially since I don't recall a single word having been exchanged between the two of you before you made such a decidedly backstabberish move. Just my two cents, for whatever it may be worth. Had to get that off my chest, though.
    Don't call me a cock hound. I have talked to Mimi on yahoo, and on here, and on the phone. We are friendly and I don't only care about her cock. Whatever I say you probably won't believe me anyhow, not all guys are cock hounds. BTW, it is pretty clear that you are a fucking tool trying to judge somebody on a message board, I am a real person, not a fucking cockhound, don't treat me like a fucking object. Guys can like trannies for more than their cocks, and yes I do like her personality from when we talk.