Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Totally weak arguments so far. Everyone's complaints are just emotional with zero substance.

Would it change anything if these casualties or victims, were World Trade Tower casualties or victims?

At what point are some of you anti-reality cry babies going to say it is OK to kill people that are trying to kill you?

Keep in mind, the homosexuals, trannies and cross-dressers are among the first to get their throats cut in a muslim society.

Why do you support radical muslims that want to kill you for being homosexual, bisexual or transgender?

Junior Poster

How does that kid just not choke the shit out of that jackass.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Hey, Leo...are you trying to say again Iraqis and Saddam in particular planned and executed the 9/11 attack? Most of the attackers were SAUDIS. And bin laden was an ex employee of the CIA, Bush USED the 9/11 attack to strike at Iraq. There's ample documentation bush was after Saddam the moment (or even before) he got into office. Ever hear of the PNAC manifesto of 1996? Also there's ample evidence bush knew the attack was coming and let it happen (if not actually orchestrating it). If Mossad were watching Atta in Florida it seems an incredible act of stupidity or incompetence the FBI didn't round them up well before Sept 11th (unless they were instructed not to). Not many know the place where Atta and crew learned how to fly was owned by an ex CIA man. Ever hear said: " once CIA always CIA"?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Hey, Leo...are you trying to say again Iraqis and Saddam in particular planned and executed the 9/11 attack? Most of the attackers were SAUDIS. And bin laden was an ex employee of the CIA, Bush USED the 9/11 attack to strike at Iraq. There's ample documentation bush was after Saddam the moment (or even before) he got into office. Ever hear of the PNAC manifesto of 1996? Also there's ample evidence bush knew the attack was coming and let it happen (if not actually orchestrating it). If Mossad were watching Atta in Florida it seems an incredible act of stupidity or incompetence the FBI didn't round them up well before Sept 11th (unless they were instructed not to). Not many know the place where Atta and crew learned how to fly was owned by an ex CIA man. Ever hear said: " once CIA always CIA"?

No, I'm not saying that at all. It was radical muslims from several different countries that planned and orchestrated the attacks.

Certainly the FBI and CIA failed to connect the dots but knowing that an attack was immenent doesn't mean that they know EXACTLY where, when or how. Please keep in mind that all of this was planned long before Bush ever came to office.

You guys can't blame Bush for everything. By the way, the PNAC manifesto of 1996, that you're talking about was in 1996. Clinton was the President and in charge of everything in 1996!

Does he ever get any blame?

Know your enemy & God Bless America:

“We don’t have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. We don’t have this phenomenon; I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”
    -Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Rookie Poster

Forget about the Iraq war for a moment and realize this:

Radical Islam hates you and me and everyone on this forum so much that they are willing to die in order to kill us. They don't care that you voted for Clinton and hate Bush. They live and preach their hate in America, Canada and Europe. What should we do about it?

According to the Iranian gay and lesbian rights group Homan, the Iranian government has put to death an estimated 4,000 homosexuals since 1980. According to Scott Long, director of the Human Rights Watch Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights Program, Iranians who are suspected of being gay commonly face torture. Hossein Alizadeh of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission said Iran gays live with “constant fear of execution and persecution and also social stigma associated with homosexuality.”

This is true not only in Iran, but in all too many areas of the Islamic world. The Qur’an characterizes those who “practice your lusts on men in preference to women” as “transgressing beyond bounds” (7:81). A hadith pronounces “the curse of Allah” upon those who engage in homosexual activity. A contemporary Muslim writer, Shaykh Abdul-Azeez Al-Fawzaan, called homosexuality “one of the most sinful acts known to humankind” and said that it was “evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul.”

“We don’t have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. We don’t have this phenomenon; I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Senior Member Junior Poster

I assume this young man was injured in the Iraq War. There is no reason to forget about it for a moment. George Bush sent this young man to Iraq. Ba'athist Iraq was not radically Islamist.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Christastic
    I assume this young man was injured in the Iraq War. There is no reason to forget about it for a moment. George Bush sent this young man to Iraq. Ba'athist Iraq was not radically Islamist.
    WOW - you guys are in serious denial!

First of all you need to understand a couple of FACTS:

Radical Islam, as well as moderate Islam is profoundly anti homosexual, transgeneder, bisexual, crossdressing, etc. There were no openly gay people in Sadam's Iraq. Homosexuals were tortured, beaten and killed on a regular basis. Not necessarily by Sadam's tictatorship, but by radical Muslims living in Iraq.

There was no true freedoms in Iraq during Sadam. You can live and work and hold the party line in Iraq but the minute you did anything counter to the dictatorship, you were in danger.

Saddam passed a law banning homosexuality in 2001 when he made homosexuality a crime punishable by death!

Rookie Poster

Legal status in modern Islamic nations:

Homosexuality is a crime and forbidden in most Islamic countries, like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. In other countries, this is not the case, Turkey being an example. Despite the laws, some Muslim nations are widely believed to have a thriving underground homosexual subculture. [citation needed]

Same-sex intercourse officially carries the death penalty in several Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen.[citation needed] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria and the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines, or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not specifically forbidden by law. In Egypt openly gay men have been prosecuted under general public morality laws. (See Cairo 52.) On the other hand, homosexuality, while not legal, is tolerated to some extent in Lebanon, and has been legal in Turkey for decades.

In Saudi Arabia, the maximum punishment for homosexuality is public execution, but the government will use other punishments—e.g., fines, jail time, and whipping—as alternatives, unless it feels that homosexuals are challenging state authority by engaging in LGBT social movements.[2] Iran is perhaps the nation to execute the largest number of its citizens for homosexuality. Since the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran, the Iranian government has executed more than 4,000 people charged with homosexual acts[citation needed]. In Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban homosexuality went from a capital crime to one that it punished with fines and prison sentence.

Most international human rights organizations, such as Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International, condemn laws that make homosexual relations between consenting adults a crime. Since 1994 the United Nations Human Rights Committee has also ruled that such laws violated the right to privacy guaranteed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. However, most Muslim nations (except for Turkey, which has been ruled by secular law since 1923 and recently has modernized its laws in order to meet the requirements of entry to the European Union) insist that such laws are necessary to preserve Islamic morality and virtue. Of the nations with a majority of Muslim inhabitants, only Lebanon has an internal effort to legalize homosexuality.[3]

Veteran Poster

Iraq was a complete failure of "foreign policy", or at least the US (Bush) version of it. The personnel and resources that are being used there would have been put to better used in Afghanistan, targeting the Taliban.

As it stands now, the Coalition forces are stretched thin and are basically containing the enemy. I can tell you that in A-stan beyond the fortified compounds the country is controlled by rebel forces. Technology and fire-power never defeated a determined adversary, Vietnam was proof of that.

Rest assured that we will be involved in these wars for a very long time to come. Iraq is the most problematic for Coalition forces as there is no easy way out.

I wish there was an easy answer, but we can argue and fight about it all day and it will change nothing.

My thoughts and solutions are too radical and racist to post in this PC world we live in, rest assured though we would never have any further problems from that region if I was in power.

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat
    Iraq was a complete failure of "foreign policy", or at least the US (Bush) version of it. The personnel and resources that are being used there would have been put to better used in Afghanistan, targeting the Taliban.

As it stands now, the Coalition forces are stretched thin and are basically containing the enemy. I can tell you that in A-stan beyond the fortified compounds the country is controlled by rebel forces. Technology and fire-power never defeated a determined adversary, Vietnam was proof of that.

Rest assured that we will be involved in these wars for a very long time to come. Iraq is the most problematic for Coalition forces as there is no easy way out.

I wish there was an easy answer, but we can argue and fight about it all day and it will change nothing.

My thoughts and solutions are too radical and racist to post in this PC world we live in, rest assured though we would never have any further problems from that region if I was in power.
    I couldn't disagree with you more regarding your technology and firepower statement. That is COMPLETELY false.

Vietnam can in no way be compared to Iraq. If you think so, please give examples of how.

Please tell us how you would solv the problems in "that region." you owe it to us to share your infinite wisdom!