Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Unfair&Unbalanced Fox News

I never hated a single network in my life like i hate fox news their journalist are so damn bias they should just change their logo to fox new home of the rich republican.What really pisses me off about them is they choose to ignore major stories like the fat cop beating the female bartender or the jena 6 case but yet can put on stories about joe francise the girls gone wild loser or dog the jobless bounty hunter who they tried to make look like a angel.

Another thing is there obvious alliance to the republican party how many times can they praise rudy "look what i did for new york"giuliani hell they even praise some guy from televesion who doesn't seem to know shit(just watch him in any debate)but praise him anyway because he is a good ole republican.I've seem so many anti obama and clinton stories you would think that channel is devoted to bashing those two candidates.

Fair and Balanced My Ass!

I've never wanted to punch these people more the anyone else in the world,

1.Bill Oreilly
    2.Sean Hannity
    3.Dick Morris
    4.Neil Cavuto
    5.Ann Coulter
    6.Michelle Malkin

FOX is the Worst and most Biased news in the world. What is even worse is that many people take their news as the Gospel!!

Gold Poster

bill o'riley makes me laugh

..the rest are assholes

Veteran Poster

Any one channel is biased. That's why i watch and read varied sources.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Any one channel is biased.
    i whole-heartedly agree. but some sources are more biased than others and some are sooo biased they aren't worth reading or looking at. that's why i don't read the publications of the flat-earth society, the rosicrucians or watch fox news.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Any one channel is biased.
    i whole-heartedly agree. but some sources are more biased than others and some are sooo biased they aren't worth reading or looking at. that's why i don't read the publications of the flat-earth society, the rosicrucians or watch fox news.
    Although i watch fox news i've never heard of the others you mentioned. Thanks for the info!

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Professional Poster

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

It's only biased if you are a mindless bolshevik drone. Besides you can always change the channel.

Nov 3rd Prime Time:

FNC – 1,821,000 viewers
    CNN – 837,000 viewers
    MSNBC - 501,000 viewers
    CNBC – 334,000 viewers
    HLN – 439,000 viewers

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    It's only biased if you are a mindless bolshevik drone.
    Good to see the layoff hasn't changed you!!

Welcome back.

Alright Then.

It's been PROVEN in studies by many sources, the lastest being HARVARD, that Fox is the least biased of the major news outlets. If you want to bitch and moan about the media being biased, you should be bitching that they are too biased towards the left!

I do however commend the left on their brainwashing of this country. They do have the dumbest people in their pockets, and that makes up a majority of the populace.