Page 80 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: True Story??

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by LAtoNY
    Vanessa,

You say Brenda attacked Mimi w/ a baseball bat and slammed her into the trunk of the car? That is harsh! Doesn't seem to add up though. You still messed up w/ the crack thing? Maybe you should see someone about these issues.
    No there you go lying, bitch learn to read and put YOUR crack pipe down. First of all Honis beat Mim's ass in the back seat of the car, Hontis admitted she did it, we are done and over the situation and 80 pages later you come up with this bullshit? and bitch you can't read, no where did it say Brenda had a bat. Now who the fuck smokes crack stupid bitch! Your faggot ass can't even read. Get the facts straight and don't let that crack fuck with your head. maybe you owe the dealer and he beat your head with a bat.
    Hahahaha
    Ok DAWWWGGGG
    You must have been a thug in the ghetto in your previous life.
    Except in this life you'll have to be content with being an ugly malnourished gay prostitute in the ghetto who takes it in the ass from other negroes.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    Vanessa,

You say Brenda attacked Mimi w/ a baseball bat and slammed her into the trunk of the car? That is harsh! Doesn't seem to add up though. You still messed up w/ the crack thing? Maybe you should see someone about these issues.
    No there you go lying, bitch learn to read and put YOUR crack pipe down. First of all Honis beat Mim's ass in the back seat of the car, Hontis admitted she did it, we are done and over the situation and 80 pages later you come up with this bullshit? and bitch you can't read, no where did it say Brenda had a bat. Now who the fuck smokes crack stupid bitch! Your faggot ass can't even read. Get the facts straight and don't let that crack fuck with your head. maybe you owe the dealer and he beat your head with a bat.
    Hahahaha
    Ok DAWWWGGGG
    You must have been a thug in the ghetto in your previous life.
    Except in this life you'll have to be content with being an ugly malnourished gay prostitute in the ghetto who takes it in the ass from other negroes.
    When did I become your mother???

Default HMM

To all you haters and bitter bitches, come say all the bullshit you want to me in person! Here is the flyer with the address to my next show! See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show_756.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	141542  

Vanessa, this thread is dead. You have exposed yourself. Mimi thinks you are such a great friend, but you let her get her ass wooped. What the fuck? If you were a real friend you would have kicked Brenda's ass and the name of this thread would be WHY I SALVAGELY KICKED BRENDA'S PUNK ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Vanessa, this thread is dead. You have exposed yourself. Mimi thinks you are such a great friend, but you let her get her ass wooped. What the fuck? If you were a real friend you would have kicked Brenda's ass and the name of this thread would be WHY I SALVAGELY KICKED BRENDA'S PUNK ASS.
    Brenda was supposed to be her friend and they live together. If Mimi didn't have a problem with what happen, who the fuck are you to put your faggot ass opinion in? Go back to sucking dogs dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Brenda was supposed to be her friend and they live together. If Mimi didn't have a problem with what happen, who the fuck are you to put your faggot ass opinion in? Go back to sucking dogs dicks
    Dogs dicks.........hmmmmmmmm.....sucking the dick of an uncoothed but domesticated animal.......when are you available?????????????

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Vanessa,

Base ball bat? Where did you get a baseball bat out of all this? If I had done that I would be in Cook Co Jail right now getting gangraped.
    wouldn't you like to be gangaped by a bunch of thugs? at least you would be getting lots of cock.

stillies77

Junior Poster

that shit is just too funny stillies

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

5 Star Poster

Uh no. Having actually been raped I can say there is noting at all erotic about it.

You wanna know what my mother told me to do after I told her about it, as I was in tears. "Find each guy and beat them up individually". She totally refused to process what i was telling her.

So much for the fiction that I lived such a sheltered, privilaged life.

Thanks for dredgeing up a most hurtful part of my life.