Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

she's made herself into a bigger laughing stock than the 'tgirl hotspot' men

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    I miss Kriss conspiracy threads
    Yeah what happened to him? He had a great sense of humour.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by house
    "SALVAGELY"....another winner from TS VAnessa! What a genius! Just the fact that she'd post up about a 'fight' tells you she's probably a liar. Just wanted to make the first hit online. IT backfired! And are those pictures how she actually looks?? In that case, referring to my earlier thread, she already looks like a man so why worry about how you'll age!? Mimiplastique looks and sounds as ghetto as ghetto trash comes. And I don't know about Brenda but if she's hanging out with these two, she's not completely innocent either. One thing this thread reveals is that there's a huge difference between being a girl (tsntx, kellyshore, etc) and being a dude from the ghetto with alot of wigs.
    All hail house. King of the used up old faggot club!

Who's post shows that he hasn't actually read even the first few pages of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Be interested to know if anyone is taking bets on this thread breaking the 100 page mark before the end of the week. Must be some kind of record, surely?

I dunno about a record. I've seen a few spats that generated stupendous amounts of hot air in next to no time. But 100 pages by Saturday night? Can't see how it can fail.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Quote Originally Posted by house
    "SALVAGELY"....another winner from TS VAnessa! What a genius! Just the fact that she'd post up about a 'fight' tells you she's probably a liar. Just wanted to make the first hit online. IT backfired! And are those pictures how she actually looks?? In that case, referring to my earlier thread, she already looks like a man so why worry about how you'll age!? Mimiplastique looks and sounds as ghetto as ghetto trash comes. And I don't know about Brenda but if she's hanging out with these two, she's not completely innocent either. One thing this thread reveals is that there's a huge difference between being a girl (tsntx, kellyshore, etc) and being a dude from the ghetto with alot of wigs.
    All hail house. King of the used up old faggot club!

Who's post shows that he hasn't actually read even the first few pages of this thread.
    Hello Dude! Just got up from shooting up some meth? Old huh? Im 27. Faggot huh? Sorry but i don't find men like you attractive. And seriously, look at your picture....give it up. Seriously. Just stop what you're doing to yourself. Stop trying to be a girl because it WILL NOT WORK. If you still look like that at that age and hormones, you don't even want to think what you'll look like in 10 or 20 years.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Be interested to know if anyone is taking bets on this thread breaking the 100 page mark before the end of the week. Must be some kind of record, surely?
    Need to find a bookie who'll take 7/5 on........

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Need to find a bookie who'll take 7/5 on........
    I'll take the over please.

Can't believe I posted a serious answer in this thread (70 pages ago) -- I wish I could revise it, knowing now where this thread headed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVee
    Can't believe I posted a serious answer in this thread (70 pages ago) -- I wish I could revise it, knowing now where this thread headed.
    Ah but you can-- just log in, go to the post and click the "edit" button. You can cause really quite large amounts of mischief with that BTW....

This thread got bumped back to the top again, I see....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wreck_poster_175.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	141264  

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic
    This thread got bumped back to the top again, I see....
    We got money on it now.