Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

experience, maturity, sensuality all in one... a very erotic mix and i for one are attracted to the mature girls.

5 Star Poster

Ok. I have basically read the whole thread and I see the confusion. TSNTX pointed it out to House earlier, and I will do it again. When discussing how mature t-girls will look one has to distinguish between a late starter and an early starter. I know that's not politically correct to say but it is true.

Most every tgirl has some dream. Some are more of pipe dreams than others. Doing what we dream of is what our future plans include. I dream of someday being a professor at a college or university. I dream of being a great scientist. I dream of telling the world about science and educating the public. I have done my very best to make that happen. If that fails I can always go back in to sales and financial services...even as I hate those jobs. They pay well.

As for letting yourself go as you age, and Tgirls seeming to age slower. I can second everything Vanessa has said. I have noticed in my own life many people can't believe that I am as old as I am. I have also met some of the same people Vanessa has. What she says is totally true. Some girls perform until the day they die, and look just as good as a younger girl doing it.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tslvr
    Way to go after this knucklehead, Vanessa. All people age at a certain rate, that can't be stopped. But, the way many of the tgirls take care of themselves, I'm sure they will age much more gracefully.
    And, Vanessa, as I've asked before, I sure hope you will consider going out for pizza and a movie with me when I visit Chicago. Just a regular date, no strings attached...I'd love to walk down the street with you by my side.
    a "good job" compliment coming from a douchebag like this ought to be a slap in the face.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: WHAT WILL YOU TGIRLS DO WHEN YOU'RE OLDER??

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Gentleman
    This is my first attempt at posting, hope I get it right. If you were lucky enough to meet a special girl and she loved you enough to stay with you in a relationship, I don't believe that the changes over time, good or bad, would have any effect on the relationship. If all your into is the looks, you are a very shallow person. I don't believe tht you will ever find a girl that would ever want to live their life with someone as shallow as you are.
    But you know what? Getting regular action from all types is alot more important to me at this stage. So thanks "gentleman" but i'll pass on the lifelong relationship for now. Good to hear you offer your 2 cents. By the way, you forgot to use proper protocol on this board. As is standard for douchebags standing up for all of tgirl nation without regard to the original question, you forgot to end your post with a "Hey (insert name here), I think you're really sexy, we should go out some time". Awwww, too late!

Rookie Poster

Default Great Response Folks!

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
    What a debate! A soap opera! I had my question answered over a lengthy thread of 9 pages and there seems to be no end in sight (though it could have been answered completely by the single posts from TSNTX, Mandy, Tara or Vicki).

Excepting a few odd cases like TSVanessa (aggressive as a gangsta) or Nicole (that new tattoo hurts my areol and i have the IQ of an 11 year old), the LADIES for the most part saw the question objectively, or at least as an honest question worded insensitively, which would be a fair characterization. On the other hand, only a handful of the MALES were astute enough to actually READ the original post and contribute an interesting answer or observation (notably theshyguy, echimandu and johnnywalkerblacklabel), which was VERY revealing.

A subclass of male weirdos also reared their heads on this issue. The standard tactic they seem to use (no doubt perfected amongst themselves over whispered conversations in dark theaters while eating buttered popcorn) appears to be just as those above have pointed out. If its ok with you "Supply42" i'll use you as an example since you epitomize the class. Sniffing the scent of controversy in the air, you jump into your swivel chair (Batman! Possible insult against a tgirl detected!). Without regard to the post itself, you quickly insert yourself into the conversation, taking heed to include a mini autobiography for all the folks wondering "JUST WHO IS SUPPLY42 REALLY, AND WILL HE MAKE A GREAT LIFE PARTNER??"

supply42:
    "Girls you should ignore this guy house bc he's a jerk and a loser" (true meaning: i am standing up for you as a modern day internet knight, protecting your honor while he is an evil evil dragon)
    "I'm a self made man at age 50 who owns a house and travels" (true meaning: i have the financial security of a standard 30 year old).
    "I also run 10-15 miles a week" (true meaning: I'm not utterly disgusting, pleease someone give me a chance...im so cold...)
    "I date more women in a week than you do in a year" (this could mean mean he has sex with ~ 40 women per week but more likely zero)
    "Hey BETTY you looked great in BETTYS HOT FANTASIES 10" (he is now attemping to work his way into the girls good graces)
    "If you're ever around, i'd love to take you out to the opera and dinner" (please spend time with me, you might even grow to love me and pity fuck me. i would pay you since i'm a gentleman!)

geez, the guy (house) had a legitimate question. he wasn't poking fun or trashing anyone. why is everyone getting so bent out of shape and jumping all over him??? it wasn't a question that anyone should've taken so personally. sheesh

What a offensive thread, and I can name plenty of transexual girls over the age of 40 that still look damn good! SO STFU!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    What a offensive thread, and I can name plenty of transexual girls over the age of 40 that still look damn good! SO STFU!

I DON'T LIKE YOU.
    I DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU
    NO FIGHTS NO DRAMA
    LEAVE MY THREADS ALONE AND KEEP THAT PRETTY NOSE
    AWAY FROM MY SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

I DON'T LIKE YOU.
    I DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU
    NO FIGHTS NO DRAMA
    LEAVE MY THREADS ALONE AND KEEP THAT PRETTY NOSE
    AWAY FROM MY SHIT

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by joe68odessa
    he wasn't poking fun or trashing anyone. why is everyone getting so bent out of shape and jumping all over him??? it wasn't a question that anyone should've taken so personally. sheesh
    It had everything to do with how it was worded.

Basically he said in the OP that all tgirls end up looking like guys by the time their middle aged or older, while failing to take into consideration that- as he said himself in the same post, girls that are transitioning young NOW in this past decade have been able to look like GGs in ways older transistioners and people in the past have been by and large unable to do so (yes, this is a generalization and not an absolute).

Do you see the issue there?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all