Quote Originally Posted by Don Ho
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    A GRAM IN TIME SAVES NINE

LOOK IT UP FUCKWIT
    No actually Aldous Huxley wrote that.
    Retard
    WELL DONE. They say the most sincere form of flattery is imitation

You are correct, Huxley did write that phrase and you echoed it.

Did you google the phrase or have you read BRAVE NEW WORLD?

If so , i think you either failed to understand it or think it's all a great idea

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

No, I want you to fall in a deer, dark hole.

Rookie Poster

A GRAM IN TIME SAVES NINE

LOOK IT UP FUCKWIT
    No actually Aldous Huxley wrote that.
    Retard
    WELL DONE. They say the most sincere form of flattery is imitation

You are correct, Huxley did write that phrase and you echoed it.

Did you google the phrase or have you read BRAVE NEW WORLD?

If so , i think you either failed to understand it or think it's all a great idea
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Before you all call the host of this topic a crackpot....I have seen these jets out in the early morning and late evening, and they are spewing those odd trails all the time, and I know alot of people who are getting sick all the time for no reason.

And I seen many other aircraft NOT spewing this stuff out there. Why should these ones? I have an uneasy feeling that's not harmless sky writing and so on up there.

yea yea, I know, I don't listen to mainstream medias and new broadcasts and not part of the 'operah, american idol, prison break' public, but I do find these to be odd things, these trails I see. ( I'm more of an Art Bell, George Noory person, I prefer hearing stuff you don't hear on main stream medias ) And I always question things.....why stuff happens and for what reasons.

And to make things even odder, I seen a few of these trails being spewed out and I saw something I did NOT see that really got my attention. I looked as if there was nothing in front of these mysterious trails....so I ran into the house, set up my telescope and was able to pick up the odd aircraft....and I saw nothing.....no metal of the hull, no reflection of light off the hull, nothing.....it was like Wonder Woman's invisable jet became reality, or some smart cookie solved the invisability theory with the selective bendings of light.

So, yes, I am taking Kriss' side on this one. I've seen way too many things over the years to be part of the popular "you're a lunatic!'' bandwagon. And besides....with so many people I've seen, walking about with a zoned out look on their faces....glassy cow eyed looks, mouths hanging open.....makes me feel something odd's going on.

You can critisize me all you like, I can not stop you, but I am standing by what I have seen, and what Kriss is talking about here,

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    And besides....with so many people I've seen, walking about with a zoned out look on their faces....glassy cow eyed looks, mouths hanging open.....makes me feel something odd's going on.
    Yes, those are the people spending too much time on Youtube looking for conspiracies to blame, rather than working to improve themselves.

FK

Hey Trogdor, nice post. BTW what the hell is the significance of your signature? Where is that from?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Hey Trogdor, nice post. BTW what the hell is the significance of your signature? Where is that from?
    Thank you, it was meant to be.

The sig is a small set of sprites I cut and pasted from a sprite sheet of the Trogdor video game. I like making sprite comics as a past time.

Here's what Trogdor is about
    www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

And the aforementioned game.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/trogdor.html

Anyhow, at the risk of ridicule, back to the trails, I would still love to find out what's in that stuff those planes are spewing out. Cause those planes seem to be. And why are they often laid out in parallel lines, X's, and so on. And why do they stay up there and not disapate? Hell, the crops around my neck of the woods look awful. And there's hardly any animals in the woods....barely seen any for years.

Wonder is it's part of that weather migration law I heard about.

So, El Nino, what's your take on this mysterious topic?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The air rushing through those is invisible turbines gets superheated and expands. As it cools the surrounding atmosphere pours in and also warms up. The resulting condensation of water vapor form long filamentary clouds…contrails. Often they are not parallel trails…but skew lines will appear to be parallel from many different positions making it seem like there are more parallel pairs than statistics would allow. These high atmospheric clouds reflect sunlight back into space thus saving us from global warming. You see there is a conspiracy afoot, but it’s the League of Legendary Ladies (a secret subculture of the United Nations) who are flying these craft in an effort to save us from ourselves. May the gods bless those lovely ladies.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Don't have time to post right now Trog... but Trish... you are incorrect. That has been thouroghly debunked. The aerosol program is a little more sinister. It is not water vapor. Gotto "jet" now.

BEEP BEEP!