Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Question for "straight" guys

Since many times the place to find a cute TS is a gay bar or at least
    gay friendly, how are you supposed to handle an advance from gay men,
    if you don't swing that way? I was recently in Florida and a girl told me
    these guys said "hi". Minutes later, one walks by and says " hi baby".
    My reaction is to ignore them and hope they catch the hint. A TS
    friend of mine says I should kindly say "I'm flattered, but I'm here for
    the girls", or something like that. Anyone else ever encounter this? How'd
    you handle it?

Professional Poster

Well although I would LOVE to meet a really sexy tgirl, its not NEARLY enough to make me go to a gay bar. Although I have absolutely nothing against gays, going to a place like that would make me a little homophobic, plus its a place where guys like guys so there's a 100% more chance of getting hit on and that's not my style. My attitude is, if I meet one hooray for me but I'm not gonna go lookin at a gay bar, there's WAY TOO MANY beautiful GG's women in straight clubs to even think of doing something like that. Women is my goal, wether Tgirl or GG, but I'm not going that far to find a TS.

Rookie Poster

Where I live you canīt find any beautiful tgirl in gay bars.

I have to say that I have seen a lot of tgirls in non-gay bars and I know the, because third persons.

Junior Poster

In my country, I have to go to gay bars to meet TS girls. When gay guys hit on me, I tell them I am flattered, but I'm not available. I am in control of who I choose to go home with.

To the OP, chill out dude. If a gay guy tries to hit on you, take it as a compliment.

The only time I went to a straight up gay establishment was at The Abbey in WEHO...went with Anna Alexandre(RIP),Kayla Taylor and Kitty Diaz...fun night!!!

Had several bois walk by and say things like.."Too bad youre straight" without ever speaking to me prior.I asked the girls about this phenomenon and they pretty much agreed that gay bois know a straight boy when they see one...so fret not,relax and enjoy.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Well although I would LOVE to meet a really sexy tgirl, its not NEARLY enough to make me go to a gay bar. Although I have absolutely nothing against gays, going to a place like that would make me a little homophobic, plus its a place where guys like guys so there's a 100% more chance of getting hit on and that's not my style. My attitude is, if I meet one hooray for me but I'm not gonna go lookin at a gay bar, there's WAY TOO MANY beautiful GG's women in straight clubs to even think of doing something like that. Women is my goal, wether Tgirl or GG, but I'm not going that far to find a TS.
    Yeah, I feel ya! When I do it I'm always asking myself "what are you doing here?!" But it's sorta like going to the video store and the TS vids are stuck in the gay section. I just do it and hope nobody I know comes in.
    This last episode was at a tranny club, though. Kinda caught me off guard.
    Just another part of the irony that t-girls are really a subset of the gay community, yet many of their admirers aren't that fond of the gay community.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    gay bois know a straight boy when they see one...so fret not,relax and enjoy.
    I have to disagree bc ive been hit on a couple of times in regular clubs. Just give them the evil eyes but if they approach u then say politely that ur ass is an exit only zone

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    In my country, I have to go to gay bars to meet TS girls. When gay guys hit on me, I tell them I am flattered, but I'm not available. I am in control of who I choose to go home with.

To the OP, chill out dude. If a gay guy tries to hit on you, take it as a compliment.
    Dude, I'm as chilled as it gets. It's no big deal. I just like to get along
    with everyone. I hate drama. So if there's a better way to handle things
    without coming across like a jerk, I'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    gay bois know a straight boy when they see one...so fret not,relax and enjoy.
    I have to disagree bc ive been hit on a couple of times in regular clubs. Just give them the evil eyes but if they approach u then say politely that ur ass is an exit only zone
    Yeah weve all been hit on by members of the same sex...its gonna happen.However most gay men have their "gaydar" working and can tell and will leave you alone,some can tell and will hit on you anyways hoping that their initial assesment was inaccurate,and others just dont give a shit...will toss out 30 lines and see what they catch.Regardless its not the end of the world and as long as your not getting gang raped in the toilets its no sweat off your balls either way...again relax and meet your girls.

Gold Poster

It doesn't bother me any more than a gg i didnt fancy hitting on me....only if they cant take a hint