Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOT CHEMTRAILS?

Professional Poster

Default GOT CHEMTRAILS?

WTF? I take exception when my government starts limiting the amount of sunlight I get. That takes the fucking piss

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=4

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rch&plindex=11

Army film of 1960's testing of BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS in MANHATTEN

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chemtrails100_744.jpg 
Views:	1390 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	135605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chemtrails_again_152.jpg 
Views:	1389 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	135606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chem1_164.jpg 
Views:	1390 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	135607  

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Gold Poster

The madness continues! Do u think ur some kind of prophet???

Veteran Poster

has anyone seen the movie "bug"...?

Professional Poster

Default Re: GOT CHEMTRAILS?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Kriss,

You do realize that everything you type on your computer can, pontetially, be monitored by the government right? You are leaving a trail of evidence. Don't you think that someday, someone will knock on your door and take you away fro giving away all the secrets?

Better stop posting before it's too late. I care and would hate to see you disappear ala Jimmy Hoffa.
    That's NOT a good reason.

If they hurried up and released GTA 4 I would shut up as I would be too busy with that for at least 6 months.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    The madness continues!
    exactly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chemelec_975.jpg 
Views:	1269 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	135608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	more_chemtrails_774.jpg 
Views:	1225 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	135609  

You're Whacked!!!

Rookie Poster

No offense, but this stuff is total bs. This guy gave me a movie on this topic. An expose, if you will. It was the least convincing, most paranoid piece of garbage journalism I have ever seen. Now I am interested in getting to the bottom of things, and I do believe that there is some really crazy stuff going on out there (behind the scenes), but I am not buying this at all.

Rookie Poster

GOT MEDS?

Chemtrailing and aerosolizing the atmosphere with barium and aluminum salts (and other unknowns) is a highly covert operation and may not be wise to discuss here. These "persistent contrails" aka chemtrails, did not exist before late 96' See: Operation Cloverleaf

Normal contrails (ice condensing on the tips of the wings of an aircraft, occurrs in high atmospheric altitudes of + 30,000 ft. They dissipate in under a minute as well. Chemtrails persist at much lower altitudes, last all day and turn blue skies cloudy. It has nothing to do with global warming and has everything to do with secret testing. Don't believe? look up in the sky every day this week and you will see operations in real time at least a few times.

See: Aerosol Operations

Chemtrails of Death:

AND: http://www.carnicom.com/

Its staring you right in the face, thats all I am saying on this topic. Please don't reply and smear untill you research it. I was very skeptical at first too. But clearly, there is now something in our pretty skies

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Chemtrailing and aerosolizing the atmosphere with barium and aluminum salts (and other unknowns) is a highly covert operation and may not be wise to discuss here. These "persistent contrails" aka chemtrails, did not exist before late 96' See: Operation Cloverleaf

Normal contrails (ice condensing on the tips of the wings of an aircraft, occurrs in high atmospheric altitudes of + 30,000 ft. They dissipate in under a minute as well. Chemtrails persist at much lower altitudes, last all day and turn blue skies cloudy. It has nothing to do with global warming and has everything to do with secret testing. Don't believe? look up in the sky every day this week and you will see operations in real time at least a few times.

See: Aerosol Operations

Chemtrails of Death:

AND: http://www.carnicom.com/

Its staring you right in the face, thats all I am saying on this topic. Please don't reply and smear untill you research it. I was very skeptical at first too. But clearly, there is now something in our pretty skies
    why is all this research being done on youtube?