Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ..

Junior Poster

hey night look at the succession of posts (time wise) not to gripe at ya but she did say she had been drinking lol.

anyway. you look great Star. wish you the best and hope life goes well for ya

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traumatism
    hey night look at the succession of posts (time wise) not to gripe at ya but she did say she had been drinking lol.

anyway. you look great Star. wish you the best and hope life goes well for ya
    thanks for pointing out that i didnt realize she'd been drinking! oops, now i look like a cunt i promise to be more observant in the future!

the fact that u were drinking makes it a totally different picture and now i feel stupid..i know ur new on the scene and can imagine ur really excited about things and i didnt mean to bring u down in any way..

ps love the pics star (hope u forgive me, i just misread the posts)

Junior Poster

hehe we all make mistakes night. it takes a better man to admit his own

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star
    NOW that i read over what i wrote....GOD i was drunk wasnt I!!!!.... if i didnt say i was drunk people would think im some stupid stuck up bitch!!....

...i would go and delete the *drunkness* from my posts, but that takes to much time and effort... if anyone who reads this and takes it the wrong way....you know why.
    Don`t bother to erase anything...it was cute!
    So R U!
    I like open people...

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Quote Originally Posted by Balcanoid
    NOW that i read over what i wrote....GOD i was drunk wasnt I!!!!.... if i didnt say i was drunk people would think im some stupid stuck up bitch!!....

...i would go and delete the *drunkness* from my posts, but that takes to much time and effort... if anyone who reads this and takes it the wrong way....you know why.
    Don`t bother to erase anything...it was cute!
    So R U!
    I like open people...
    Yup for a business that has begun to use Photoshop more and more and the ammount of false personalitys, it is refreshing to see a natural beauty both in physicality and personality. I for one hope she goes far (OK I admit I would love to see her naked on a bed ready for me!) Hows about some nude or at least fishnets and panties type shots?

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Gold Poster

its my fault for drawing attention to it...trust me ive had drunken posts on here so i know how it is

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

its my fault for drawing attention to it...trust me ive had drunken posts on here so i know how it is
    I dont usually post drunk on this board, but when I do on my Transformers ones I usually end up posting disturbing videos and bloody NEWS!! I dont understand that one. I also have the weird paradox of being awful at pool and bowlng but the more I start to stagger the more accurate I get.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Rookie Poster

Wow you are very pretty, it would be sweet as if u could make it to Melbourne