Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    It is kind of funny that there are women hired to jack off dolphins.
    The irony? The are sexworkers. In fact, they are sex workers invovled with beastialty. If they did the same thing with male humans, they'd be l;ooked down on as hookers. But ther women are "environmentalists".

Maybe I should open a massage parlor where the guys gest dressed up in ape suits and the girls in Zoo ranger outfits.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

i personally don't go for those young ones either...i much rather date girls my age...i seem to get the young ones that like me..i just promptly point them to my other friends...

btw...also one who's cell doesn't ring around the clock

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

One of those dolphins got Hank Hill a few years back. After seeing that dolphin dick no wonder Hank was so traumatized.

Ancient Pervert.

Sorry, I would only date a dolphin who's young and successful.

Rookie Poster

what about chubby guys?

Professional Poster

i knew a girl years ago who was a animal husbandry major or something and she told me of how they used to get some of the livestock to donate sperm for artificial insemination..the stud's seed....they had an electro ejacumatic that went over the animal's cock(horse,bull) and then they put the animale in a pen with a pelt covered in hormones of estrus..the animal went nuts and someone would have to fist the animale from behind with an arm length latex glove.........................

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Good thread, Vicki.

I talk to g-girls who are just driven crazy by the reverse aging thing. For example, an attractive 28 year old woman who wants to meet a guy her own age or a little older, presumably to marry and have babies. She notes that this 31 yr old guy she dated for years is now on the loose and is finding great luck with younger women. Then she looks at guy friends in their 40's who are seeing plenty of variety in their sex lives. And finally she looks at her divorced early 50's father who is dating all kinds of women and throws up her hands in despair.

She ain't gonna get on that "older guy" bus, but she sees competitors everywhere for men her own age. Meanwhile, she ages.

I'm not claiming everything's cool as I age, but I'm getting more and different varieties of sex in my late 40's than I ever have before. In this respect, life is good.

Oh, and like Hollywoodbuckstrap, I frown on the ones who have cell phones going off round the clock. It cracks me up, but it's so true.

Junior Poster

[Vicki Richter wrote:
    Dolphins actually have huge penises, but since they are a fish, I will have to discount them. It's against my ethics to have sex with fish.]

the only animal i like women to have sex with is a cock :)

Veteran Poster

What's you definition of "successful" in this context?

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Gold Poster

'still able to get it up' i'd assume