Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    a hard on is the only compliment you can be sure is sincere

meow

FK
    LOL... so true. Very clever, Felicia.

Veteran Poster

I have to be interacting with the girl for real, not online. It's the combination of the way she talks, smells, moves, etc. Sometimes I truly feel like instincts take over and I'm on the hunt (not in a violent way though!). Very exhilirating.

Rookie Poster

I would suggest that many men are new to experiences with transwomen and because it is new, it takes them back to the fith grade and being called to the chalk board. But after some time, when the new wears off, it all equals out.

meow

FK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod07_195.jpg 
Views:	739 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	130413  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Lmao!

Soo funny..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

It happens quite often...especially if she has a sexy voice. Whenever I hear Carmen Cruz speak, it's like The Time...Get It Up.

Of course a hug will do the same thing...and yes, I do feel a bit embarrassed.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Default Re: getting a "woody" while talking to girls

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    in real time or online..Is that normal for guys? I mean I hear/see it all the time. Sometimes, I feel it's contrived (a come on) especially online. LOL In real time it's fabulous! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I generally never get hard unless I am in a girl's mouth, getting a lubed hand job, or any other wet place.

I never get a woodyy unless I wake up with a pee boner. But I never get hard even when a girl's dry hand touches me. Gotta be wet for me.

Professional Poster

Hmmmmm, yes HJTG, it is true. Guys can be easily read that way when you are talking to us. Just look down and you will know what we are thinking when we are talking to you.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

meow

FK
    I agree. Not that I'm complaining. LOL :P

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Hmmmmm, yes HJTG, it is true. Guys can be easily read that way when you are talking to us. Just look down and you will know what we are thinking when we are talking to you.
    I know! Earlier tonight while walking home. There was this hispanic guy who said "hi" and walked side by side with me. We had some communication problems (he spoke very little english and me very little spanish). Nevertheless he kept trying to talk with me and me him. I was really tired from work and then just out of the blue he adjusted himself! LOL I'm like what was that? Then he pulled out his hard dick to show me..then making blow job and fucking gestures. LOL I almost peed my pants off!

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

meow

FK
    I agree. Not that I'm complaining. LOL :P

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    I know! Earlier tonight while walking home. There was this hispanic guy who said "hi" and walked side by side with me. We had some communication problems (he spoke very little english and me very little spanish). Nevertheless he kept trying to talk with me and me him. I was really tired from work and then just out of the blue he adjusted himself! LOL I'm like what was that? Then he pulled out his hard dick to show me..then making blow job and fucking gestures. LOL I almost peed my pants off!

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    LOL that must have been kind of weird, but still funny as hell. But thats what I'm talking about and it has happend to me even when I am talking business with someone. I have a client that is really goodlooking and I had been talking to her and obviously my mind was more on what she was wearing that day and not on work. I had to almost run and sit down before she noticed LOL. For all I know, she did notice, and that is probably the response she wanted to get from guys.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.