Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zzzzzzzzz

Rookie Poster

Default zzzzzzzzz

..zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1029500320_l_125_900.jpg 
Views:	5678 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	130137  

Rookie Poster

Default Re: who the hell is this? I can't believe she is a ts..

Quote Originally Posted by karizma
    does anyone know who this girl is? i've seen her pics on a few different postings about tg's, but never seen a link to a myspace or page..she must be one of the most passable girls i've seen..
    Pics never tell the story. as mentioned in another threadreal life tells the whole story. If you are looking for 100% passable just go after real chicks.

There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe. She is cute though

Professional Poster

^ True, there's just a vibe that's different from a GG.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Once
    There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe. She is cute though
    Not sure that I agree with you, but this should be an interesting discussion.
    There is always that angle or light that gives it away even for the most feminine looking ones. I have had absolute godesses sitting on my tool bouncing and there is always a profile shot etc. that gives it away. however thats not a problem for me. If I want 100% passable I will just find a female.

However i dont go out with TS' in public. thats reserved for reaL females.
    TS's are just my hidden pleasure, so its never a problem

Junior Poster

That's fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by alfredog
    That's fucked up.
    At least he's honest. There's more than a few on this forum that have said they have no problem being seen with a gurl and then they end up like a felon on the walk, with a jacket over their head.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

There is always that angle or light that gives it away even for the most feminine looking ones. I have had absolute godesses sitting on my tool bouncing and there is always a profile shot etc. that gives it away. however thats not a problem for me. If I want 100% passable I will just find a female.
    I've met people like you. I always like to play a game and show them pics or point out real people if we are out somewhere and tell them "See that girl over there? I'll bet you couldn't tell she was a TS." And of course the guy starts telling me that he knew she was a T and clocked her right away. Then starts to list all the "male" giveaways.... forehead too big, hands too big, feet too big, too tall, shoulders too big, etc, etc, etc....

The truth was that I would show them pics or point out real GG's to them and they would "clock" them as being T.

If you are looking for certain giveaway signs, you will find them. On anybody. And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

You just couldn't tell.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    I've met people like you. I always like to play a game and show them pics or point out real people if we are out somewhere and tell them "See that girl over there? I'll bet you couldn't tell she was a TS." And of course the guy starts telling me that he knew she was a T and clocked her right away. Then starts to list all the "male" giveaways.... forehead too big, hands too big, feet too big, too tall, shoulders too big, etc, etc, etc....

The truth was that I would show them pics or point out real GG's to them and they would "clock" them as being T.

If you are looking for certain giveaway signs, you will find them. On anybody. And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

You just couldn't tell.

Exactly. People are so ignorant and visually illiterate when it comes to that. There's so much diversity in looks among genetic females, but people insist there's a hard definition of what's feminine or masculine. Jennifer Garner and Brooke Shields have "masculine" facial characteristics-- are they men? Janet Reno is a genetic female and Vaniity isn't.

It's a confusion and refusal to SEE similar to that which has folks calling healthy, shapely women "fat" and anorexic, shapeless women "fit." Turn off your TV sets.

Name:	janetrenorespect_432.jpg 
Views:	5162 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	130150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vaniity_101.jpg 
Views:	5158 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	130151  

Rookie Poster

nnnnnnnnnn

Junior Poster

[quote="TrueBeauty TS"]
    There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe.

And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

You just couldn't tell.

Like TrueBeauty said, they are out there.

Name:	christina4_196.jpg 
Views:	1684 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	130155   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christina2_113.jpg 
Views:	1695 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	130156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christina3_189.jpg 
Views:	1687 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	130157