Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo
    About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.
    yeah, ure standards are beeing faceless, posting only negative comments and keep sitting behind a computer screen
    do you not sit behind a computer or are you using some new technology? Sometimes i like to sit under the computer. By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?

By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?
    i am both of course

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Rookie Poster

I doubt any TS out there hasn't had work done at some point.

The point is they all have to start somewhere, if you don't like it, fine, but other may do.

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?
    i am both of course
    Yes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by arekisu

The point is they all have to start somewhere, if you don't like it, fine, but other may do.
    yes but when some start they are actually attractive and not fugly. Do you see my point. Its simple really... UGLY!!!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arekisu

yes but when some start they are actually attractive and not fugly. Do you see my point. Its simple really... UGLY!!!
    Why do people fight so hard to be assholes on this site?

Professional Poster

lol She may look a little like a man dressed as a woman since there's no implants and a little masculine, but she has TONS of potential to be #1, can you not see that? TG's gotta start somewhere. As many pictures as I've seen where the best looking TS started out looking like $10 street hookers, it gets easy to see the potiential makeover a TG can have.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    lol She may look a little like a man dressed as a woman since there's no implants and a little masculine, but she has TONS of potential to be #1, can you not see that? TG's gotta start somewhere. As many pictures as I've seen where the best looking TS started out looking like $10 street hookers, it gets easy to see the potiential makeover a TG can have.
    Well said.

Junior Poster

While a lot of these are smooooking hot. I gotta say that a big dick without big tits is just a dude with long hair.

Junior Poster

While a lot of these are smooooking hot. I gotta say that a big dick without big tits is just a dude with long hair.