Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dream

Professional Poster

uhhh, I'm guessing not attractive at all?

Default Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Quote Originally Posted by tsluvaman
    she is not ugly, she needs "work' done.
    Watch in a few years
    That's what I keep sayin. She's too early in her transition right now. Give a few years on hormones.
    How about you give her a bag to put over her head.
    Jackass, jackass, and more jackass!

This thread is aptly entitled "Dream". Yet, you come into the forum just to rip her down. If you weren't feeling her, why did you even click into this thread dude! This is the same cat, that would be kissing Allanah's azz at a club or in this forum, yet if you saw her pictures early on, in the first 1-3 years of her transition, she did not look as good as Dream does now. If you say she does, you just don't like black trannies based on a baised predisposition. Give Dream, so time to get some curves, get the booty plumped up, grow larger breast and get some facial reconstructive surery and she'll be good to go.

If you think all or most of the women posted throughout this thread were ugly, I can't understand why your even on HA. There were a bevy of beautiful black and latin trannies posted, before your obnoxious postings ruined the vibe.
    She's ugly. And im here for the good looking girls. Maybe if the thread said Ugly dream then i wouldnt of checked it out. You also seem to like playing the "race card", why is that? perhaps you are insecure about yourself. And did i ever say she was ugly because she's black? you are a moron.

firts, "ugly" is in the eye of the beholder

second, if you consider someone ugly, is there a need to express it, so that everybody can hear it? especially if the one to speak out the verdict has no pic of himself floating around. and even if he were 1st class model material, its still rude and foolish to do.

third, i think Dream has a really cute face, nice lips and beautiful eyes. and if shes got stuff done like breast augmentation she will be in the top league.

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Well said, mbf - totally agree with you

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A
    dream, more like nightmare, anorexic and even a blind retard could tell she is a man, not even close to passable, and them pix are fake as hell.
    Master_A you left yourweb cam on again,

Who are you to judge?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat_guy_403.jpg 
Views:	1953 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	118952  

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf

second, if you consider someone ugly, is there a need to express it, so that everybody can hear it? especially if the one to speak out the verdict has no pic of himself floating around. and even if he were 1st class model material, its still rude and foolish to do.

third, i think Dream has a really cute face, nice lips and beautiful eyes. and if shes got stuff done like breast augmentation she will be in the top league.

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.
    cosign

Reality is perception.

Then maybe all the beholder's should get there eye's checked.

About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.

Veteran Poster

Whoever she is she's hot to me. I've seen pictures and vids of her before and i "Definitely" approved.And plus she has a sweet voice and demeanor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30727_big56_123_462lo_111_191.jpg 
Views:	1518 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	118977  

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo
    About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.
    yeah, ure standards are beeing faceless, posting only negative comments and keep sitting behind a computer screen

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi