Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Thanks for repyling guys.

It wouldn't bother me to have it done in regard to testicle removal, so it would be my decision as well as his. It would be healthier, I wouldn't have to take anti-androgens, and could take less estrogen.

To the writer who wrote that he liked a feminized ladystick on his lady, and would like option B, I know there are quite a few guys that like a feminine beautiful lady with a feminized ladystick. Even without testicle removal a transexual lady's estrogen that she takes does that.

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Veteran Poster

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    On a purely physical level, I am more attracted to a lovely lady with fully functional penis who is versatile; since I love teabagging, balls are nice also. But really it's D; if she and I connect, her equipment is secondary at best.

If it gives you pleasure to suit your man's desire, that's great. Personally, I prefer an independent woman who makes those decisions (non-op, orchiectomy, or srs) for her own fulfillment, not for what makes her man feel good.
    What he said.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

I'm a 'B', as far as personal preferences-but with the right girl, it really doesn't matter.

Je suis Scottish Santa

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    D...

a woman is a woman, regardless of equipment...it's what's in between the ears and behind the ribcage that makes her that woman...
    agree

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Rookie Poster

The first choice

Default Re: Men, how do you prefer your women?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Angela
    A question for the guys;

Men, do you prefer your lady with;
    A. a penis and testicles.
    B. castarated and just with a penis.
    C. complete sexual reassignment surgery and with a vagina.
    D. it doesn't matter, as long as she is a beautiful, loving lady.

My wonderful, handsome, masculine, loving man met me when I was a femme gay man before I transitioned to being a woman, and he paid for my feminization and my transition to being a beautiful, feminine lady; he paid for all of my feminization,..... my facial and chest hair removal, female hormones, facial feminization surgery, my breast implants, etc..
    Now he is considering having me castarated, having just my testicles removed, but keeping my lovely estrogen-limp, femininzed penis, my ladystick.
    He finds it sexy having a beautiful lady who just has her ladystick but no testicles.
    If I was to have my testicles removed, it would also mean I could quit taking anti-androgens, and take much less estrogen, it is healhier for a transexual lady to have her testicles removed.

He is my loving husband and I am his loving wife.
    He works, and I am his housewife, and on weekends, a stepmom to his son and daughter that he had with a genetic lady, when he has his son and daughter on the weekends.
    I love being his lady and love pleasing him. If he wants me with a vagina, I will have my srs done. If he wants me with just a penus, I will have my testicles removed. If he wants me as his beautiful lady with my complete estrogen-feminized male genetalia, I will keep that. Regardless, I am a beautiful, feminine lady.

What about you handsome guys? How do you like your beautiful lady?
    2 heads, 6 arms 2 legs, wings, tail, and no genitalia.
    Oh yeah, and she has to breathe fire.

A!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Has to have the olde cock and balls for my liking and bit fit as fuk very sexy and allways horny !!!

LOVE UM LIKE UM THOSE TS GIRLS ROCK MY WORLD

Veteran Poster

How i perfer my Woman....

Beautiful would be nice...being able to put up with me would be even better...

lucky for me...My woman came with both of those ablilites....how efficient.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.