Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: VICK PLEADS OUT

Is vick a transsexual?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo
    Is vick a transsexual?
    yeah, he's a total tranny. The latest of many transsexual, lightning-quick, quarterbacks.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo
    Is vick a transsexual?
    yeah, he's a total tranny. The latest of many transsexual, lightning-quick, quarterbacks.
    Thought so, i guess thats why you guys are talking about her so much.

Gold Poster

There are certain news stories that can't be avoided and simply transcend and trump whatever the topic at hand might be at the time.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    There are certain news stories that can't be avoided and simply transcend and trump whatever the topic at hand might be at the time.
    yes this is very important news front page on all the papers across the world.

i love all the other athletes comments...it is just further proof that they think they are above anyone else...these days they start the silver spoon treatment at like 12 years old if some school spots them for having talent in a particular sport.. lol @ their ignorance....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    As far as I'm concerned, Michael Vick killed his fucking dogs....so the hell what.

There's much bigger, larger, more important things going on in the world.

We've got dead bodies under bridges, people shot up and/or maimed overseas, homelessness, crumbling schools, people with no healthcare.....tons of horrible shit, that makes a fucking dog killing laughable.

Please stop trying to compare the killing of his pooches to that of serious matters.

Vick will be back, and I hope he wins a superbowl. It's not even a certainty that he WON'T be back in Atlanta specifically considering the mass support he's getting from there.
    You're just as big of an idiot as you ever were. By all means, let's excuse this sick fuck's barbaric, illegal activities because there are even worse atrocities in the world. What a silly jackass you are.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Full of insults on the internet huh?

I considered returnin em,

But I'm not gonna.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Jamie Foxx is vigorously playing the race card and running to the aid of Michael Vick.

http://omg.yahoo.com/jamie-foxx-defe...rges/news/1928

Jamie Foxx Defends NFL Star Michael Vick Over Dog Fighting Charges

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (August 23, 2007) – Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson recently sat down with Jamie Foxx for a candid talk about Jamie's new gig – and even a hot button topic from the world of sports – Michael Vick's dog fighting charges.

Jamie is busy doing his thing on "The Foxxhole," his weekly show on Sirius Satellite Radio show. And while an incredible LG Beach House in Malibu provides a spectacular summer backdrop, no subject is off-limits with Jamie, as Shaun found out during her stay as a special guest.

"Is he really going to jail?" Jamie asked Shaun about Michael Vick.

"Yes, he's going to plea bargain," Shaun said.

Although Vick has been almost universally condemned since agreeing to plead guilty to dog fighting conspiracy, according to Foxx, people should not be so quick to judge the NFL star.

"It's a cultural thing, I think," Jamie said. "Most brothers didn't know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn't know that was Fed time. So, mike probably just didn't read his handbook on what not to do as a black star."

While he has a way of lightening even the most sensitive of subjects, Jamie is sincere in his belief that the quarterback is not being given a fair shake.

"I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don't get time," Jamie continued. "I think in this situation, he really didn't know the extend of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt."

On Monday, Vick said through a lawyer that he will plead guilty to a federal charge of conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and conspiracy to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture.

Vick is scheduled to appear next Monday in U.S. District Court in Richmond, Virginia. According to reports, the recommended sentencing range will be from 12 to 18 months in prison.
    I saw that friday, what a dumbfuck he is.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIQUE
    That sucks. He IS my favorite QB. Hopefully it's not too stiff a penalty. He's not the first, last or only person to have ever done this. There have also been far greater inhuman crimes throughout history. Unfortunately someone has to be made an example of and this time it was him.
    I think his crimes are equivalent to child molesting. Of course, there have been greater crimes... so what? He'll serve only year in jail, not a "crimes against humanity" sentence.

Mystique, take your relativism and shove it up your ass.

Co-sign!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    As far as I'm concerned, Michael Vick killed his fucking dogs....so the hell what.

There's much bigger, larger, more important things going on in the world.

We've got dead bodies under bridges, people shot up and/or maimed overseas, homelessness, crumbling schools, people with no healthcare.....tons of horrible shit, that makes a fucking dog killing laughable.

Please stop trying to compare the killing of his pooches to that of serious matters.

Vick will be back, and I hope he wins a superbowl. It's not even a certainty that he WON'T be back in Atlanta specifically considering the mass support he's getting from there.
    You're just as big of an idiot as you ever were. By all means, let's excuse this sick fuck's barbaric, illegal activities because there are even worse atrocities in the world. What a silly jackass you are.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Full of insults on the internet huh?

I considered returnin em,

But I'm not gonna.
    It wouldn't matter either way, your original post that I responded to has already shown that you are just as full of shit as mystique et al....and BTW, you can stick a fork in your boy conVick, because he's fuckin' done.