Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Okay, I've been here sitting quietly, minding my business, having a good old time, taking in the sights, then I see this.

First let me get this out of the way. I am sincerely sorry for any mishaps or hardships you may have faced when dealing with men. I can't speak for the ones you encountered, because I don't know the gentlemen in person, so as far as I know, you're hating them for good reason. This much I accept. It's not uncommon.

But to then condemn all of us just because we find your type attractive and arousing... okay, lemme think of something to say in response to this...

... uhh, okay, so lots of us like the idea of being with shemales. So we get off on this type of thing. Okay, maybe we do. That's probably why we're on this site. Well, you're here too... so what does that say about you? But that instantly gives you the right to lump us in with the assholes you've had the unfortunate luck of being involved with.

This next comment will be delivered with much restraint. My dear, unless you met US in person... HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE REALLY LIKE?!?!? I've had co workers that have done the same damn thing, and it pisses me off to no end. Try as I might to be a fine upstanding, playa-HATIN' gentleman, someone who actually wouldn't MIND giving someone a shoulder to cry on, someone who firmly believes that sex is much better if you just wait until your partner wants it, someone who strives to be, dare I say it... a "nice guy to know", and here I am, being hated on because I'm a man... nevermind the fact that I would just as soon stomp the ever living hell out of the guy that wronged you if it came to physical violence...

But I'm a man... I get off on this stuff, I'm just like them... you know what, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Yes, I'm a man, yes I like this kind of stuff... no I am NOT like him. And I bet if you took some more time to look around, you'd find some more guys who aren't like him. Someone once told me after I got my heart ripped out to just keep on going. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just dip your pole in the water and keep trying, sweetheart.

And finally, don't assume anymore about something like that... it just makes an ass out of you and me. I'm not saying this to be mean, dear, I'm just defending myself. I am a MAN after all.

What... so I like to draw women with dicks... that's normal, isn't it?

Professional Poster

*applauds zodiac*

Rookie Poster

Default as subject

Well said Zodiac ...

Without wishing to cause offence to anyone & accepting that everyone is entitled to their own point of view .. I think you've hit the nail fairly & squarely on the head ..

Bye for now,

Poacher

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    If men piss you off so much, cut your cock off and be a complete woman
    Why do I suddenly get the feeling that YOU'RE the son of a bitch that got this whole mess started? You're probably not, but you're an ass, nonetheless...

There, I fixed it for ya.

It's "nonetheless"... one word. But you're right, irregardless.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

In advance...

ir·re·gard·less
    Pronunciation[ir-i-gahrd-lis] –adverb Nonstandard. regardless.

[Origin: 1910–15; ir-2 (prob. after irrespective) + regardless]

—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Now back to the show...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    In advance...

ir·re·gard·less
    Pronunciation[ir-i-gahrd-lis] –adverb Nonstandard. regardless.

[Origin: 1910–15; ir-2 (prob. after irrespective) + regardless]

—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Now back to the show...
    Oh shut up. :P

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by Groober_meister
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy
    Ill take you to get an ice cream cone Vanessa
    And it would mean alot to me if somebody did. :P
    how bout that cone?
    Great idea! when??? :P
    I work the next few days maybe next weekend or friday not 100% sure message or instant message me to talk tho get a plan banged out.

Women... TG or GG whatever... All talk about how men only want sex(which is true) But yet you wouldn't give the average guy the time of day unless he had money or a nice car.. So both sides are fucked in my opinion... *leaves topic*

I'm a transexual lesbian trapped in a mans body

Mariah is better with something extra
    http://vod.sextoytv.com/category/528...t=63&a=outdone

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fetish Fanatic
    Women... TG or GG whatever... All talk about how men only want sex(which is true) But yet you wouldn't give the average guy the time of day unless he had money or a nice car.. So both sides are fucked in my opinion... *leaves topic*
    i cant speak for every girl but um... bullshit.

i make my own money and i have a nice car... i dont need yours for myself... i just dont want to have to finance your needs and drive you every where.

sure others feel the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car_1_201.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	116549  
    Attached Images Attached Images