Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Vicki Richter - Up Close and Virtual II

I am pleased to announce that "Up Close and Virtual 2" with Vicki Richter has been agreed to between myself and Devil's Films. The shooting will take place after the shoot of my friend, Up Close and Virtual w/ Allanah Starr.

"This is really an excellent opportunity for me, and the timing - just prior to AVN 2008 nominations - couldn't be better. Steve and I have an excellent professional relationship and we both have a good feel for the business and what sells in this genre. Steve is engineering an innovative, never before shot approach that will make this totally different from the first movie, and innovative over anything shot in a transsexual POV type of movie. I have a long standing relationship with Devil's Film's which has produced many strong titles dating back to 2002 and I am pleased to continue that relationship with this line."

- The Up Close and Virtual series by Good Fella's Productions has previously shot Transsexual stars such as Danielle Foxxx, Vaniity, Gia Darling, Carmen Cruz, Khloe Hart, and Vicki Richter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vicki_ba_080_717.jpg 
Views:	4523 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	115981  

Junior Poster

Kewl! I look forward to seeing it!

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Wow! Can't wait. Loved the first volume.

Junior Poster

More bloopers please.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Vicki Richter - Up Close and Virtual II

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I am pleased to announce that "Up Close and Virtual 2" with Vicki Richter has been agreed to between myself and Devil's Films. The shooting will take place after the shoot of my friend, Up Close and Virtual w/ Allanah Starr.

- The Up Close and Virtual series by Good Fella's Productions has previously shot Transsexual stars such as Danielle Foxxx, Vaniity, Gia Darling, Carmen Cruz, Khloe Hart, and Vicki Richter.
    Vicki, you're the first girl that led me to discover my interest in tgirls, and still the sexiest. I'll buy your new dvd, as I have all your previous. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks!

Veteran Poster

OMG, and I am still shaking from #1

5 Star Poster

Thank you all so much. Thank you. Thank you.

I think the special thing about this is the twist they will be using to film this one. Steve is a marketing genius and I know the fans of the TS genre will love this approach. I, of course, love being involved with groundbreaking new projects.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

This is gonna be yet another great VRDVD. Love that picture as well; red hot!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Thank you all so much. Thank you. Thank you.

I think the special thing about this is the twist they will be using to film this one. Steve is a marketing genius and I know the fans of the TS genre will love this approach. I, of course, love being involved with groundbreaking new projects.
    Sounds good.

Will the plot be the same? It was riveting the first time around.

Junior Poster

Way to go Vicki! Kudos to you!