Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

sorry i cant reply to everybody individually today, but i really do appreciate all the positive feedback wish i had more time to reply to everybody! thank you all so much ^_^

if you want to see complete nudes, you can see me on www.shemaleyum.com in august when my gallery is updated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katt_72607_005_422.jpg 
Views:	3012 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	113736  

Veteran Poster

you're real cute. i keep seeing you all over the internet cam hoaring yourself out ~ lj, chansluts, here and myspace as a friend of a friend.

we need more hot girls who aren't afraid to be different.

Junior Poster

MMMMMMMM! Very sexy Katt.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster

Yeh you are hot and cute, I love your pictures. I've just always like chicks who are punk or emo to be honest. Not saying your emo btw lol, unless you are.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr
    Yeh you are hot and cute, I love your pictures. I've just always like chicks who are punk or emo to be honest. Not saying your emo btw lol, unless you are.
    hehe, im not emo. i used to be gothy, but now i dont really try to be anything. i just happen to like wearing dark clothes, and dark makeup.
    people can label me whatever they want cuz i dont really give a crap what they think ^_^ i think emo's and goth's are hot though
    im a sucker for long black hair and fair skin~

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    you're real cute. i keep seeing you all over the internet cam hoaring yourself out ~ lj, chansluts, here and myspace as a friend of a friend.

we need more hot girls who aren't afraid to be different.
    ahha, yeah! i be cam whoring myself all over the place! im somewhat an attention whore, but im fine by that

Professional Poster

Hi, NIN!

Oh, why can't there be any cuties like you in Michigan? o.o

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

What Trog said but IOWA!

Rookie Poster

im sure there's gotta be some somewhere in your areas ^_^ just gotta look harder

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NINgirl25
    im sure there's gotta be some somewhere in your areas ^_^ just gotta look harder
    13 years and trying, babe.

Michigan's the toilet of the midwest. Where I am, it's like the town you see in "King of the Hill" or you got Detroit.

In my neck of the woods, if you are out of the norm....you're gonna be in trouble with the locals...and they are gonna let you know about it.

So living where I am does not make it easy finding cuties like you. Michigan is nowhere near enjoyable as California is.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Quote Originally Posted by NINgirl25
    13 years and trying, babe.

Michigan's the toilet of the midwest. Where I am, it's like the town you see in "King of the Hill" or you got Detroit.

In my neck of the woods, if you are out of the norm....you're gonna be in trouble with the locals...and they are gonna let you know about it.

So living where I am does not make it easy finding cuties like you. Michigan is nowhere near enjoyable as California is.
    lol, then perhaps you might want to consider relocating to another state?