Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Canihavu lol man when I finish with Nef she wouldn't even wanna fuck with me anymore because I would wear her out lol I bet her cock feels good in the ass. that is a big thick cock I would love to sit on it and just ride it for 45 minutes straight.

Junior Poster

Default that big cock

hot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43160_bb6c2cpvzrs8_l1_157.jpg 
Views:	7899 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	112577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f0471_364.jpg 
Views:	7871 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	112578  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Cooker so you tried Nefs beautiful cock? It wouldn't fit? dammmmmmm Did you use lots of lube? How sweet did it taste, and how did it feel in your mouth? I know I could take her whole cock in my ass all the way to the nut sacs and she could ram back and forth in my ass.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cooker
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    Quote Originally Posted by rprince
    Canihavu lol I know I can take all Nef cock, all the way up to the balls, I could sit on it and shock the shit outta her lol she would be like " got dam you love dick don't u"? I wold say " yes mam now fuck that ass up" lol I would fuck that pretty cock , wouldnt u ? Nef has a pretty asshole too, Iw ould eat it and fuck it.

I wouldn't mind giving Nef's big ole dick a try; not sure if I could be as enthusiastic as you though, lol.
    hmmmm....i gave it a try and it woudnt fit ....it was part of that fantasy and just couldnt happen.......3 hours of blowing did sort of the trick....good luck when you find her....she was here in fla when i met her and i think she is in ny
    Was ity your first time? Was she gentle or did she just try to shove it in? I have been lucky in that the few times I have let a girl fuck me, she was gentle even though she had a big ole dick.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rprince
    Canihavu lol man when I finish with Nef she wouldn't even wanna fuck with me anymore because I would wear her out lol I bet her cock feels good in the ass. that is a big thick cock I would love to sit on it and just ride it for 45 minutes straight.

Damn man, you sound like you know how to ride a dick well, lol.

Veteran Poster

ditto on that, plus another 45 minutes

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Junior Poster

Canihavu lol I will fuck her cock so good she will be like " WHAT THE FUCK" lol I had to girls at once and I wore them out, they said I am a bad motha fucka lol I love to fuck and get freak nasty . I would ride Nefs cock If I ever see her we fucking. I love the big thick cocks, let them put it all the way in the ass all the way to the sacs.Let her pound good and hard make the asshole orgasm I love that shit, she was shock when she took the cock out my ass I said '" let me taste my ass off you cock" she was in shock, but she came lol

Junior Poster

Azanti ^5 hell yeah, go for two hours shit.

Junior Poster

Nef has a strong cock, I want to fuck that.

Junior Poster

Default look

She is hot

I had the pleasure last weekend with this beauty and her cock is sweet her asshole taste good and she fucks good and hard. she talks nasty I am talking that gutter shit. and she lay pipe good. Plus she will ride the shit out of you did, she's alittle rude once you get to meet her, but when you see her ass, you dick gets hard and you want to fuck.

what do you guys think? I am going to fuck her this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4373_168.jpg 
Views:	8522 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	112922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	081_114.jpg 
Views:	8525 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	112923   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111_518.jpg 
Views:	8570 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	112924