Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Why does someone like Kayla Coxx get bashed but everyone is stroking themsleves over this one? It's the same thing - a guy in drag, this one didn't even remember to shave her arms.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    Why does someone like Kayla Coxx get bashed but everyone is stroking themsleves over this one? It's the same thing - a guy in drag, this one didn't even remember to shave her arms.
    you having a laugh?!?!?!?!

She has always been one of my favorite YUM girls. Her photoshoot is quality.

I cannot remember what city. . .

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Junior Poster

[
    "Slither"]Why does someone like Kayla Coxx get bashed but everyone is stroking themsleves over this one? It's the same thing - a guy in drag, this one didn't even remember to shave her arms.[/quote]

One of the last group shots of Kayla had some great shots of her and some poor shots of her. I'd blame the editor for all bad comments

It's the total look. Her hair is short and classy. She has pretty eyes, the dress fits and fits her. She's not going for the 'bombshell over the top" look. The poses are done well and the lighting is great. Mostly she looks like she could fit in as a normal pretty girl even at the 'christmas party'. Of course the dress would be wrong for that occasion. She's not a Pam Anderson outrageous type. Remember the infamous red carpet photos of Pam Anderson and Elizabeth Hurley together. Liz looked classy, and it made Pam look silly. Sunny does it every week. She dresses 'normal' looks real and often trounces everyone she poses with. Of course none of this matters if you PREFER the outrageous look. That's ok too.

Junior Poster

Also to be fare, It's easier to pull off the cute adorable pretty girl type if you can fit into a size 2.

If you are a amazon-type of girl you might need to have big boobs just to look proportional. Vicki answered a question once saying she would rather have a body like Jessica Alba than Pam Anderson. Only problem is that she could easily look like Pam Anderson but will never look like Jessica Alba...or Diana Ross for that matter.

Rookie Poster

yeah she's cute
    wish i took the pictures

Junior Poster

She's hot alright. I'm not too particular of hair length.

Rookie Poster

she is gorgeous